"God Hates Gay People !"

Conspirator

PostFri May 18, 2012 1:34 am » by Flecktarn

must god hate anyone ?
if there is a god ,he's avoiding coming back to earth because so many people claim to be doing his work and speaking for him ,,he would have to smite all of them for hating on his creations but hes a nice guy and loves everyone
ImageImage

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri May 18, 2012 5:53 am » by Hurtswhenipee

I've had issue with what Hansolo has said before but I am not sure why you state an issue with what he has said here?
I would rather burn in hell (your bible hell) than worship your sadistic God!
Worship me or go to hell! Those are pretty strong words. Words not worthy of a creator that is able to create all the wonder's that abound in the Universe.
Ask yourself if you had the power to create all of it? Would you say worship me or burn forever in hell?!
I don't think so, only a CHILD would issue such a proclamation. (Heaven streets paved in Gold??? WTF)

Oh let me create you and hide away and play a game with your ever lasting soul and it's for all eternity so if you make a mistake you will pay for it FOREVER!

What logical person would believe such nonsense. I'm sorry but if the shoe fits. :flop:

Common denominator "EVERY RELIGION IN THE WORLD HAS A HIDDEN GOD" Every one of them is FAITH based. WHY?

This is my opinion. Just like Harbin has a right to express his, I have the same right to express mine.

Here is a link to a thread Posted a while ago.
the-last-lie-the-one-we-will-take-to-the-grave-t37099.html
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostFri May 18, 2012 8:27 am » by Edgar 2.0

Divine entities, or sub-Divine ones, are the objects of worshiping of the religious people.

But what would happen if a substantial minority (cca 10% of male population) decides to worship a penis, instead of a divine entity?

Would we proclaim a penis-worshiping religion?

It is a fucking ten percent of male population. To say nothing about the ancient penis based beliefs...

Initiate

PostFri May 18, 2012 1:50 pm » by Newssniffer

Harbin wrote:
Newssniffer wrote:Won't it just be awesome when God arrives.

A million wailing and emotionally devoid 'Christians' will stampede over themselves and all the other sheep of the flock to ask permission to wipe their asses and declare what loyal slaves they have been.

Meanwhile, the returned Christ will at the back of the stampede nursing and caring for those of God's Creation who the 'Christians' stampeded.

My favorite part of it all will be when the 'Righteous' step forward and declare they've gone ahead and taken care of God's Judgements for him. "No need to mess around here on Earth, God old chum, we've got all the sinners rounded up for you!"

So, in closing, I'm here to learn the meaning of Life, same as everyone else. And like everyone else, I've got until death to keep on working on it. My mistakes and my successes are between My Creator and I. Not Harbin and not the Westboro Baptist Cult.

So, you are saying that you don't agree with the WBC, or the methods they choose to get their message out ?

I don't agree with either, but that's between them and their creator.

Conspirator

PostSun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm » by Endless16

Hurtswhenipee wrote:I've had issue with what Hansolo has said before but I am not sure why you state an issue with what he has said here?
I would rather burn in hell (your bible hell) than worship your sadistic God!
Worship me or go to hell! Those are pretty strong words. Words not worthy of a creator that is able to create all the wonder's that abound in the Universe.
Ask yourself if you had the power to create all of it? Would you say worship me or burn forever in hell?!
I don't think so, only a CHILD would issue such a proclamation. (Heaven streets paved in Gold??? WTF)

Oh let me create you and hide away and play a game with your ever lasting soul and it's for all eternity so if you make a mistake you will pay for it FOREVER!

What logical person would believe such nonsense. I'm sorry but if the shoe fits. :flop:

Common denominator "EVERY RELIGION IN THE WORLD HAS A HIDDEN GOD" Every one of them is FAITH based. WHY?

This is my opinion. Just like Harbin has a right to express his, I have the same right to express mine.

Here is a link to a thread Posted a while ago.
the-last-lie-the-one-we-will-take-to-the-grave-t37099.html

The Bible was written by people from a different time, it was never meant to be relevant now, since they were all supposed to be swept away a long time ago by their god. It's good that the logic seems childish now, it shows we are developing as a species to find things like this silly.

At least the church doesn't just kill people for disagreeing with them anymore, which was the immediate reaction the last time people started to wake up. In watching Louis Laroux's visit to these people the man says his daughter's flesh belongs to the devil, that's not a big leap from burning her in Christian logic.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostSun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm » by Rydher

Conspirator

PostMon May 21, 2012 6:35 pm » by One-23

If the so called 'God' is the grand creator of everything in the universe hates Gays, whats with all the Anal probing :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Iamthatiam wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapper:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostThu May 24, 2012 7:50 am » by Seahawk

Damn. To put a permanent tattoo on your arm like that, about that subject...it seems to suggest that he thinks about it...um..... quite a lot.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext