"God Hates Gay People !"

Initiate

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 am » by 1973samtyler

'GOD' hasn't spoken to human's for thousands of years!

Humans wrote about what 'GOD; supposidly said.

Gay people are just that - gay people.

God in his/her wisdom must have created them - afterall he/she cannot be wrong!

So fuck off commenting about them like it's something wrong!

we're all humans - and God knows this, like he/she knows everything and if he/she doesn't exist - well, it don't matter a shit then, does it?

:peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am » by Doogle

1973samtyler wrote:'GOD' hasn't spoken to human's for thousands of years!

we're all humans - and God knows this, like he/she knows everything and if he/she doesn't exist - well, it don't matter a shit then, does it?

God has been busy baking and tidying his house, oh, and watching the Sound of Music, after listening to the Village people.

She/He is sooooooooooooooo not liking the decor in here.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 am » by 1973samtyler

Doogle wrote:

God has been busy baking and tidying his house, oh, and watching the Sound of Music, after listening to the Village people.

Interesting!

God wouldn't give a toss about the 'decor' because all he/she really wants is for HUMANS TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Strange that.........a devine being that asks human's to actually 'love' each other - but they can't do that, can they?

Humans must have the last word - afterall, the 'sky-fairy' doesn't exist............untill they are faced with death, very few humans die an athiest.......... :wink:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 am » by Doogle

1973samtyler wrote:
Doogle wrote:

Interesting!

God wouldn't give a toss about the 'decor' because all he/she really wants is for HUMANS TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Strange that.........a devine being that asks human's to actually 'love' each other - but they can't do that, can they?

Humans must have the last word - afterall, the 'sky-fairy' doesn't exist............untill they are faced with death, very few humans die an athiest.......... :wink:

Fear or the unknown, something to cling to from this existence into the next.

If someone has spent their whole life an atheist or agnostic ( but hey, they can't have - programming starts before you can even speak!), whatever, in their final moments when they face the pinnacle of human existence and face something so unknown, and are driven by that uncertainty to refer to something that had always been drummed into them, is not verification of a god.

I believe we go on. And I can accept that we all can tap into a oneness; But that does not mean I believe in a supreme being.

I wish people would stop anthropomorphising the nature of the afterlife and the concept of the soul.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 am » by domdabears

"God Hates Gay People !"

It's true....

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm » by Iamthatiam

Truthdefender wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:Image

Classic!!! Common ground. See how friendship works. :mrgreen:

Don't hate gays, have tattoos--Truthdefender.

I never considered you an enemy, man....Despite all our ideological differences, many times your view point is welcomed, even when completely unlike; saving when in open & direct opposition to mine inside the subject...But hey, this is also a debating place, aye?! :)

Truthdefender wrote:
Seahawk100 wrote:Damn!!! Are we going back in time???

Published on May 31, 2012 by MsHer2herforever

These are just three of several videos that came to the U.S. public awareness just in the past week literally calling for the government to round up, imprison and murder all LGBT people. Think of all that must be out there and not known of yet.

As disgusting and vile as these evil religious monsters are, I am glad they are being caught publicly revealing their true natures for all the world to see.

The problem is how to stop them when major Christian denominations will not and do not publicly condemn and curtail them for their hate speech and government refuses to interfere with their "religious liberties". Their agenda is to establish a theocracy in the U.S. so that they may terrorize the citizenry in much the same way as The Taliban does in the Middle East. They are clearly inciting violence. How many more innocent victims must they claim before enough is enough.

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's disgusting. And will never happen. But will you all stand up for us when the Christians begin being rounded up?

I will consider any kind of mass persecution despicable! This is what made me despise the radical Muslims!! Considering nowadays radical Christians burning books instead, I see no harm, besides, these and other Christian based 'extremisms' are isolated episodes...What Christians do that I consider harmful is completely passive...Which is the feeding of superstition, but that is another story! Now, on the other hand, blowing innocent whole families at once....

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:10 pm » by Harbin

Doogle wrote:

:lol:

Now that's funny, Doogle.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 pm » by Pateriot

A selective reading of the old Testament would tell us that disobedient children should be put to death as well. If Christianity were made up of only the Old Testament of the Bible it would be as intolerant, repressive, and violent as Islam is. Thankfully the Bible has a second half. Christ put forth a message of love and understanding that moderates and transcends its Jewish roots. He taught of a God that may hate sin but that loves the sinner and begs him to come to salvation out of sin and into the light of God. A "true" Christian (one who follows the teachings of Christ) would be reaching out to the sinner and praying for his or her salvation. From a Christian perspective these protestors may be pointing out the sliver in someone elses eye, but they have a beam in their own. However, when they do so (protest) at military funerals, they not only are un-Christ-like and horribly obnoxious, they have actually crossed the line into acts of evil.

Personally, I am not a religious person and could care less if someone wants to bugger another person ( assuming that he wants to be buggered). I do however have a good understanding, respect, and gratitude for Christianity and how it has contributed to the rise of Western cultures including our sense of freedom, liberty, charity, and justice.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm » by Pateriot

Harbin wrote:
Doogle wrote:

Using that logic, there are no actions that should be condemned. After all God made the people and gave them the liberty (or compulsion) to do what they do, therefore it must be condoned by God. Think about it.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Im back after two days away from Dtv..Good break but missed The forum ( sorry assed bastardo ) God is a by word for guilt, discrimination and control...And if god says that homosexuality is wrong then we must discriminate in the name of that god...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext