God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:06 am » by Cosmine

harbin wrote:
bleever wrote:thanks for the post truthdefender. I have been all over this subject as of late, especially understanding the attributes of God. This will be such an unfair fight, Jesus when he comes back he will be coming as God and he will be wearing all white...wow...

I second that facepalm,so tired of biblical peoples mixing lucifer,gnostitism whit satanism.
Nothing personal doe,Tuthdefender i know you're a good soul.
If you research on lucuferianism and sift thru the garbage that mix lucifer and satan caracters you will that true luciferians worship lucifer as a "god" of wisdom.

Imo,lucifer is not a god but a seraphim,no.2 after the creator,somekind of a super intendent of the universe.

Peace
:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 am » by Thesaint

I 3rd the facepalm, how to destroy what you are your actually trying to make us believe in. way to go.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:Go the gnostics!!!

Faith based religions are dying, for good reason too.

What's up media. What is the allure of the gnostics to you brother? Most if not all of their writings were created at least two centuries after the time of Christ. Most were just repackagings and modified versions of the Jewish writings. Many of the different 'books' contradicted even other gnostic writings. What is the 'truth' that they hold which is more appealing than earlier writings of Christ? What is this special gnosis? I'm speaking from curiosity here not condescension. I like our chats--you know, when your not being a defensive scum bag, jk. :D :hiho:

cool man, i know your ok, dont worry bout that, and regardless of who or what you believe, so long as you are connected to god thats all that matters, god doesnt do religions!! haha.

the nag hammadi is a interesting read, all roads lead to rome my friend,a tree may have many branches, all slightly different in lenght size etc, but they al;l lead to the same roots, in the earth,as above so below, all things come from the same source,

variations on a theme really,

doesnt matter what you believe about religions or whatever, if you got a good heart, then you are in tune with the infinite,even the bad is good, sadly enough.

so long as your on the path, who cares how you get there, the journey is the learning curve is it not, mnow im crapping on god forgive me haha.

no body knows whats in the mind of god, and its god we should be focusing on, not hero figures like jesus, thats what he would have wanted ,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 am » by Bleever

IN the study of systematic theology is were i derive my beliefs. That's all. How I can make you believe you in something? We all have our own road to tow. Again, it matters not. This is a most profound and personal issue....
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 am » by Tgwusauk

truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:Go the gnostics!!!

Faith based religions are dying, for good reason too.

What's up media. What is the allure of the gnostics to you brother? Most if not all of their writings were created at least two centuries after the time of Christ. Most were just repackagings and modified versions of the Jewish writings. Many of the different 'books' contradicted even other gnostic writings. What is the 'truth' that they hold which is more appealing than earlier writings of Christ? What is this special gnosis? I'm speaking from curiosity here not condescension. I like our chats--you know, when your not being a defensive scum bag, jk. :D :hiho:

Replace Jewish with Judiac and you are nearer the truth. Judaic is not Jewish.
Jesus was a gnostic from my research.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 am » by Gonzo63

Yeah, thanks. I'll take my chances. Your god blows donkey dicks, and Tebow is an idiot.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 am » by Iamthatiam

And here 'LIES' ( :mrgreen: ) the crucified Christ, in the middle of the two "Thieves" from the church and its secular manipulation...

Here too, you can see "his" very same 'presence' once again...

So much for the same pattern aye? Which came first 'liedefender'? 8-)

You are their (religion based manipulators) best soldier, without noticing...'believing' to be doing it right, actually !!!

They are reading your posts by now, saying "Carry on, jesusfreak guy, keep 'em 'sheepled' for good, through superstition and ignorance, hehehe..."

'Historical jesus', much!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am » by Mediasorcerer

It was hermes who brought the teaching from atlantis after the great flood, he is the progenitor of most ancient wisdom ,including jesus teachings, although having been distorted,it all came from hermes.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 8:23 pm » by Truthdefender

iamthatiam wrote:And here 'LIES' ( :mrgreen: ) the crucified Christ, in the middle of the two "Thieves" from the church and its secular manipulation...

Here too, you can see "his" very same 'presence' once again...

So much for the same pattern aye? Which came first 'liedefender'? 8-)

You are their (religion based manipulators) best soldier, without noticing...'believing' to be doing it right, actually !!!

They are reading your posts by now, saying "Carry on, jesusfreak guy, keep 'em 'sheepled' for good, through superstition and ignorance, hehehe..."

'Historical jesus', much!

It is you, brother, who has taken the NWO belief system/deception hook line and sinker. You believe what they want you to believe. The liberal, main stream, lying media; the history channel; the zeitgeist liars; the Ickes; the Spanglers; the new gnostics; the GFL; all of them trying to discredit the words of ONE Man. Ask yourself why--and dwell on it! He said, "Believe in Me" "Love God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength" "Love your neighbor as yourself" "None come to the Father but by Me"

It is the deceived, in their rejection of HIM who are the sheep-le. The rest are His sheep, and we here His call. There is all of this talk of archons and their dominion over this world through negative energy; What do you think Jesus meant when He said, I have come to set the captives free. Luciferianism is not wisdom. God said of this generation "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

I was not raised in a church. I choose to believe in this MAN, who was predicted to appear more than 300 times centuries before hand. I choose to believe in this MAN who claimed to be divine, the very Son of God Almighty, and backed it up through miracles and His defeat of death. And I long for this MAN to return as He promised and free us from this wicked world. And I pray that you brother will listen to His voice when it arises in your heart.

Joel 2:
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the LORD
Shall be saved.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 pm » by Gonzo63

"And God so loved the world, He sent His only son . . . " Oh, wait. Before he did that, he murdered everybody on the planet (except one family) with a Great Flood.

Your god is at best, a douche, and at worst, a psychopath. Got no use for a god like that.

PreviousNext