God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm » by Jet17

Some type of GOD exist, this should be proven through science and through spirituality...

but a GOD of the bible is just absolutely ridiculous, I mean come on dude.

we are mere particles in a bus sized world of celestial objects with more importance than our meandering existence, and these things blow up, crash, and form a new all the time...

WE ARE NOT CHOSEN, we were formed through many different reactions, and maybe some influence from higher intelligence, but we weren't just placed on this planet upright and naked.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm » by Bleever

I enjoy everyone's opinion here. But, for me I believe every word of the bible (systematic) to be God's word. That Jesus was the only religious figure to be predicted to arrive 1,000 years before his arrival. Jesus, is the only religious figure that claimed to be God, he was God and will always be God and came to earth as a man, lived without sin and died on the cross, rose from the dead three days later.

Clearly this perspective of God is attacked, why can't people just say "sorry bro I disagree but I respect your decision". It is fascinating to me how this view point angers so many people. If there was a gnostic thread or any other thread I would not barge in and be disrespectful...

But God said if you follow him thousands will be against you...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm » by Truthdefender

bleever wrote:I enjoy everyone's opinion here. But, for me I believe every word of the bible (systematic) to be God's word. That Jesus was the only religious figure to be predicted to arrive 1,000 years before his arrival. Jesus, is the only religious figure that claimed to be God, he was God and will always be God and came to earth as a man, lived without sin and died on the cross, rose from the dead three days later.

Clearly this perspective of God is attacked, why can't people just say "sorry bro I disagree but I respect your decision". It is fascinating to me how this view point angers so many people. If there was a gnostic thread or any other thread I would not barge in and be disrespectful...

But God said if you follow him thousands will be against you...

Exactly brother! It is only the God of the Bible whose name and character are so attacked. In their anger and denial they are not moved by the astronomically rare chance that one man could fulfill so many prophecies. They refuse to accept that sin exists and therefore are not moved by, and do not understand the necessity for, the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross. And because they harden their hearts, endlessly searching for anything but God, they refuse to do the simplest suggestion from Jesus: 'Ask and you shall receive, Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened to you' The Bible is a collection of promises and love letters from an incomprehensible powerful and loving being who chose the best medium to speak to us. And who became one of us to demonstrate that love. The Bible speaks of a day of judgement, and only the story of Christ will answer the challenges put forth on that day of judgement. I.E.--That yes, God does know what it is like to be one of us.

Stay strong bleever, stay kind, pray without ceasing. :cheers:
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm » by Bleever

Thanks Truthdefender...i have always enjoyed your viewpoints on Christ. Personally, for me they are spot on. Prayer is a big part of our lives. Stay strong brother for we are surely the few...i have a feeling someday within our life times we will be asked to renounce Christ...I personally can't wait for that day to happen...I am forever firm and strong in my belief and it bring me great joy and comfort. I will never deny my faith in Jesus Christ as God.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 pm » by Newearthman

:peace:

Life is what it is...Just be the best human you can be.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 am » by Truthdefender

serendipity wrote:The kingdom of Heaven is not found through observation. Neither shall men say "Look, here!" nor "Look, there!", for the kingdom of Heaven is within.
For in the time of the Son of Man it shall be as lightening that flashes from one part of the sky to the other; and wherever the body of people are, there shall the Hosts of God gather.
Take heed, therefore, that no man or teaching deceive you. For there shall be many who shall come in my Name and shall deceive many. There shall be wars and rumors of wars, and famines and earthquakes in many different places, but do not be troubled, for the end is not yet approaching.
But when you shall see the abomination that maketh desolate, spoken of in the book of Daniel standing in Jerusalem, flee to the wilderness For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Hint: nuclear incident or weapon in Jerusalem = prohesied end times :flop:

Meant to respond to your post S, but got distracted. Why do you interpret the passages you quoted as a nuclear incident in Israel? Our you contending that the 'Abomination of Desolation' is a nuclear detonation? I don't believe that to be correct. There very well may be a nuclear incident in Jerusalem, (though I'm not sure I agree with that either), but my understanding of the Abomination of Desolation is not that. It was first spoken of by the prophet Daniel. It was a two fold prophecy first describing the desecration of the Jewish Temple by Antiochus Epiphanes who slaughtered a pig int the temple and set up a statue of Zeus. But it was a foreshadow of something that the antichrist will do when he declares to the world that he is god. Jesus speaks of it in Matthew 24 as a warning to that generation and to the Israeli's living in the city at that future time.

Matthew 24
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’[c] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

It is a warning to the observant, both Jews in the city, and thepeople of the world, that the Great Tribulation, and the wrath of God is about to begin on planet earth. The apostle Paul also spoke of this event:

2 Thessalonians 2
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

All of this most likely takes place after a massive war, one that appears to be on our horizon. It shall begin in the middle east. A charismatic peace maker--maybe a politician, an ET, or some other being shall reveal himself, bring peace to the nations, and eventual govern the globalised united planet. He will be touted as the expected messiah of all faiths and prophecies. And eventually rule from Jerusalem.

Jesus Christ spoke of this man/event again through John the disciple in Revelation. Meaning this event and its warning must be very important to God, so that all with eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to turn would recognize it.

Revelation 13
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

This 'image' may be the Abomination of Desolation. I have heard many theories, but considering our times it will most likely be some spiritually powered technology connected to the Mark.

In conclusion, I find it unlikely that Jerusalem will be destroyed by a nuke because that is where the AC rules from, and where Jesus returns. However I have heard theories that Jerusalem is the eschatological Mystery Babylon which the Bible declares 'shall be burned with fire.' I personally believe that some of the Bible's prophecies have once again begun in order to awaken the masses; but some are hidden and all theories are wrong as they cannot be understood until the time of the end.

Anyway, thanks for your comment. If we would all just seek the LORD, accept Jesus, and be born again, none of this would take place. But that is the key to prophecy! God knew aeons in advance how it would play out. Such is His love to record it for those hearts that will recognize it when it plays out and turn to Him. Praise Him!
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am » by Kinninigan

truthdefender wrote:Shatterthedarkness.net and Russ Dizdar discuss 2012, New Age Occultism, the Spirit behind Globalism, the Gnostic Reduction of the Historical Jesus, Government Bunkers around the world, and the Weaponization of Dark Powers :cheers:

http://preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.co ... 5_03-08_00

http://shatterthedarkness.net/

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Writer

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am » by Gesuskhrist

i cant beleive people are actually still involved in organized religion, its almost like we just need to leave them behind already, if you cant use your brain and see reality you need help, like from a doctor...help

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 am » by Aragajag

Come on folks look at the complexity of the universe, so why would the creator of all that have the emotional maturity of a teenage girl with wonky hormones. Get over it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 am » by Niji666

Just my opinion and for the record i don't worship anything apart from my little girl, but i think people worship the devil because visually and sometimes physically it's the only thing that makes sense to some (crazy) people looking for something to believe in.

Visual/physical results from an unknown source (devil) will always win against a non existent non physical presence (God)

from the devil we have jinn's/demons/black magic/taunting ghost/murderers and rapists blah blah... All of which are very real.

Worshipping god gets you nothing but a test in your belief for him, even though he physically or visually does nothing for anyone.

What does god give?

1 NO PHYSICAL PRESENCE
2 NO INTERVENTION FOR HIS "CHILDREN" BEING KILLED AND RAPED
3 NO HELP WHEN PEOPLE DEVOTED TO HIM PLEAD FOR HIS ASSISTANCE

BUT ALL THAT'S OK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FAITH!!!

This is bull. As long as you are a good person and do the best you can then nobody not even God can judge you for not being religious.

As for the title of the thread God is too silent and does nothing for anyone therefore possibly doesn't exist. (NO OFFENCE INTENDED TO ANYONE)

:cheers:

PreviousNext