God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Writer
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 am

PostThu Dec 15, 2011 6:09 am » by Robinc724


and there it is, the great falling away! wont be much longer now till his return.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 4:38 am » by Iamthatiam


truthdefender wrote:The liberal, main stream, lying media; the history channel; the zeitgeist liars; the Ickes; the Spanglers; the new gnostics; the GFL.


The discriminative processes of your mind makes clear the development level of your soul...

And the state of your delusions are far too much obvious, judging by the symbol used as your Avatar, the word 'jesus' subliminally aligned with a emblem of an war propaganda super-hero....lol!!!

Image

There is a script followed by you fanatics, preventing higher insights from reaching these little minds of yours, and I call it religious schizophrenia!Some point through the developing process of your minds you got all confused by the allegorical mythology...But you are not the ones to blame...The real ones to blame, are the ones that twisted all these symbols to serve their obscure and manipulative reasons, the sole purpose of being benefiting from it all, helped by your weak Imaginary, of course...Your impressed minds strengthened these thoughtforms and egregores, built through centuries of ignorance and fear based hate, with the single objective that the masses can be kept under conTROLLing of a few....

The insignificant fraction seen by you and your kind concerning the whole of the supreme manifestation is useful though, like tiny 'pixels' on a tv screen, in order that the bigger picture can be dissected and analysed, for purposes beyond your comprehension...nothing is wasted at the cosmic level...Ignorance included...


truthdefender wrote:God said of this generation "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22


Here lies one of endless contradictions, when these words are seen through fundamentalistic perspectives....you see, weren't these bible's words written by God? Add to that the fact that man was 'created' at the Image of God..I guess this makes of/from God a fool then, since it is said there many times, God itself to be wise...aye? 8-)

truthdefender wrote:"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10


Another point here...FEAR?!?....yeah right...Thats exactly what the church-man wants from you and your kind.Whom proclaimed themselves to be representatives of such?!?!...Haha, you can fear whoever/whatever you want little brother....The G0D, doesnt asks fear from me, only LOVE, just like any Good Father should do!

truthdefender wrote:And I long for this MAN to return as He promised and free us from this wicked world. And I pray that you brother will listen to His voice when it arises in your heart.


We hear different Gods, little brother....your god is just an anthropomorphized myth, whilst mine is everything that surrounds you, from the sand grains around you, passing through massive cosmic singularities, until higher dimentional states of existence, the very air you are breathing right now...all particles from every single electromagnetic level/frequency, including the True Christ behind all this manipulated allegory...Allegories from allegories, from allegories you so blindly 'believe'...

Have a good one trying to figure it all out little one, you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again :flop:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 am » by Mediasorcerer


iamthatiam wrote:
truthdefender wrote:The liberal, main stream, lying media; the history channel; the zeitgeist liars; the Ickes; the Spanglers; the new gnostics; the GFL.


The discriminative processes of your mind makes clear the development level of your soul...

And the state of your delusions are far too much obvious, judging by the symbol used as your Avatar, the word 'jesus' subliminally aligned with a emblem of an war propaganda super-hero....lol!!!

Image

There is a script followed by you fanatics, preventing higher insights from reaching these little minds of yours, and I call it religious schizophrenia!Some point through the developing process of your minds you got all confused by the allegorical mythology...But you are not the ones to blame...The real ones to blame, are the ones that twisted all these symbols to serve their obscure and manipulative reasons, the sole purpose of being benefiting from it all, helped by your weak Imaginary, of course...Your impressed minds strengthened these thoughtforms and egregores, built through centuries of ignorance and fear based hate, with the single objective that the masses can be kept under conTROLLing of a few....

The insignificant fraction seen by you and your kind concerning the whole of the supreme manifestation is useful though, like tiny 'pixels' on a tv screen, in order that the bigger picture can be dissected and analysed, for purposes beyond your comprehension...nothing is wasted at the cosmic level...Ignorance included...


truthdefender wrote:God said of this generation "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." Romans 1:22


Here lies one of endless contradictions, when these words are seen through fundamentalistic perspectives....you see, weren't these bible's words written by God? Add to that the fact that man was 'created' at the Image of God..I guess this makes of/from God a fool then, since it is said there many times, God itself to be wise...aye? 8-)

truthdefender wrote:"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10


Another point here...FEAR?!?....yeah right...Thats exactly what the church-man wants from you and your kind.Whom proclaimed themselves to be representatives of such?!?!...Haha, you can fear whoever/whatever you want little brother....The G0D, doesnt asks fear from me, only LOVE, just like any Good Father should do!

truthdefender wrote:And I long for this MAN to return as He promised and free us from this wicked world. And I pray that you brother will listen to His voice when it arises in your heart.


We hear different Gods, little brother....your god is just an anthropomorphized myth, whilst mine is everything that surrounds you, from the sand grains around you, passing through massive cosmic singularities, until higher dimentional states of existence, the very air you are breathing right now...all particles from every single electromagnetic level/frequency, including the True Christ behind all this manipulated allegory...Allegories from allegories, from allegories you so blindly 'believe'...

Have a good one trying to figure it all out little one, you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again :flop:



im not trying to blow your trumpet iam, but your talking some seriously sound shit in this post,
xactly how i understand ,

childish minds , but like you say, thats ok too, each in there own time,

i used to care, become enraged about there lack of intuition and dogmatic blindness, but, meh, whats the point, it only serves to entrap those who do have a bit of intuitive grasp to become polarised ,just like what we refute,cept the other pole so to speak,

and thats all part of the trap mon, to get us polarised,once that happens, they have got at you, either way then, see?

the truth lies somewhere in the middle usually, haha, anyhow, all the best to you iam,

whats that saying again, casting pearls at swine???

it is comforting to know there is someone else out there who has done some of the hard work to really awaken,at least on the way anyhow,

Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home.

however, paradoxically, even the bad is good, just as the good can be bad, it has to exist for a reason[the bible] but huimans flawed ability to selectively interpret and manipulate is the wild card with it all. :cheers: :cheers: :flop: :mrgreen:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 pm » by Iamthatiam


mediasorcerer wrote:im not trying to blow your trumpet iam, but your talking some seriously sound shit in this post,
xactly how i understand ,

childish minds , but like you say, thats ok too, each in there own time,

i used to care, become enraged about there lack of intuition and dogmatic blindness, but, meh, whats the point, it only serves to entrap those who do have a bit of intuitive grasp to become polarised ,just like what we refute,cept the other pole so to speak,

and thats all part of the trap mon, to get us polarised,once that happens, they have got at you, either way then, see?

the truth lies somewhere in the middle usually, haha, anyhow, all the best to you iam,

whats that saying again, casting pearls at swine???

it is comforting to know there is someone else out there who has done some of the hard work to really awaken,at least on the way anyhow,

Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home.

however, paradoxically, even the bad is good, just as the good can be bad, it has to exist for a reason[the bible] but huimans flawed ability to selectively interpret and manipulate is the wild card with it all. :cheers: :cheers: :flop: :mrgreen:


MDS, my friend...

These words are far from being mine, at least in a sense... :mrgreen:

Only collected compilations from lots and lots of Bits, which made sense to me in certain and specific degrees, and you know exactly wtf Im talking about mate! :flop:

I particularly liked this sentence here, from youre words...

"Its an ingenious mind virus that cleverly uses fear and facts mixed with falsehoods to ensnare us and throw confusion and fear into our cosmic journey back home."


As a matter of fact (within a fact), the underlined part is some wise piece alright...thanks my friend...

And cheers! All the best to you too, all way long... :D

:cheers:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 pm » by Flecktarn


wont be much longer now till his return.


this alone is like the ufo people saying disclosure coming soon ,,,,,soon never happens ,,,,,,its just words to pacify the followers

iamthatiam
Image
have a good one my friend :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 pm » by Iamthatiam


flecktarn wrote:
wont be much longer now till his return.


this alone is like the ufo people saying disclosure coming soon ,,,,,soon never happens ,,,,,,its just words to pacify the followers

iamthatiam
Image
have a good one my friend :flop:


Merry christmas mate...

Thanks for the xmas card...(hehe)!

:cheers:

PS:Could you send her on a strip...err, i mean....trip down here? :mrgreen:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2918
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 am » by Truthdefender


"you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again" :flop:

We shall see brother. Just don't forget:

For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” Romans 10


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 am » by Mediasorcerer


truthdefender wrote:"you have a very long time and endless chances to make the same mistakes all over again" :flop:

We shall see brother. Just don't forget:

For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” Romans 10



And the name of the lord, is not exclusive to any one group/club/religion/race,colour/creed-etc etc, it is available to all of humanity equally,absolutely regardless of who what how or why they believe in.

every single living thing on the face of this earth.

pride cometh before a fall.


the meek shall inherit the earth.

and not you, nor me,. nor any other living thing here in this earth, knows whats in the mind of the almighty creator. let alone what it even is,

but if pretending gives you comfort, who am i to argue with that,
however, personally, i prefer not to lie to myself if possible, because deep down in the most coveted and inaccessible realms of our souls, we know we dont know,
some choose to ignore this ,some dont.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am » by Iamthatiam


truthdefender wrote:We shall see brother. Just don't forget:


Thats one of the main and most prominent differences between us...

You are a deluded messianic, awaiting to see...

IAM seeing for my entire existence, right before my eYe !

One more thing, threatening to convert through fear based superstition, was that the way they did enslave you? :look:

Theres none to convert here son :flop:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook