God Is Not Silent!!! Message For Luciferians/Gnostics

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 am » by Truthdefender

Shatterthedarkness.net and Russ Dizdar discuss 2012, New Age Occultism, the Spirit behind Globalism, the Gnostic Reduction of the Historical Jesus, Government Bunkers around the world, and the Weaponization of Dark Powers :cheers:

http://preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.co ... 5_03-08_00

http://shatterthedarkness.net/

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 am » by Mediasorcerer

Go the gnostics!!!

Faith based religions are dying, for good reason too.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:Go the gnostics!!!

Faith based religions are dying, for good reason too.

What's up media. What is the allure of the gnostics to you brother? Most if not all of their writings were created at least two centuries after the time of Christ. Most were just repackagings and modified versions of the Jewish writings. Many of the different 'books' contradicted even other gnostic writings. What is the 'truth' that they hold which is more appealing than earlier writings of Christ? What is this special gnosis? I'm speaking from curiosity here not condescension. I like our chats--you know, when your not being a defensive scum bag, jk. :D :hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 am » by Bleever

thanks for the post truthdefender. I have been all over this subject as of late, especially understanding the attributes of God. This will be such an unfair fight, Jesus when he comes back he will be coming as God and he will be wearing all white...wow...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:40 am » by Harbin

bleever wrote:thanks for the post truthdefender. I have been all over this subject as of late, especially understanding the attributes of God. This will be such an unfair fight, Jesus when he comes back he will be coming as God and he will be wearing all white...wow...

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 am » by Bleever

@ harbin...through God's grace i completely understand your position. Good luck with that by the way. I hope it works for you, seriously.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 am » by Aragajag

God may not be silent but why does he speak with mad people all the time.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 am » by Bleever

You do realize when the Jews were enslaved in Egypt for 400 years, the baby Moses was rescued by a women, the daughter of Pharaoh (crazy when you think about it due to the common day edict) Also, it was Moses's older sister who approached the daughter of Pharaoh (which is unheard of) offered to find a women to nurse the baby Moses, obviously she chose her mother, in which the daughter of Pharaoh offered to pay her $ to raise him and ween until she would take over raising Moses. Although God was not mentioned here, it is understood that God was at work.

My point being, God chooses the lowly, the crazy, the unexpected to do his will. This is God like. God will not use the obvious "smart" or "sane" people, it matters not. God is unsearchable and so are his methods.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 am » by Serendipity

The kingdom of Heaven is not found through observation. Neither shall men say "Look, here!" nor "Look, there!", for the kingdom of Heaven is within.
For in the time of the Son of Man it shall be as lightening that flashes from one part of the sky to the other; and wherever the body of people are, there shall the Hosts of God gather.
Take heed, therefore, that no man or teaching deceive you. For there shall be many who shall come in my Name and shall deceive many. There shall be wars and rumors of wars, and famines and earthquakes in many different places, but do not be troubled, for the end is not yet approaching.
But when you shall see the abomination that maketh desolate, spoken of in the book of Daniel standing in Jerusalem, flee to the wilderness For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Hint: nuclear incident or weapon in Jerusalem = prohesied end times :flop:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 am » by Harbin

bleever wrote:@ harbin...through God's grace i completely understand your position. Good luck with that by the way. I hope it works for you, seriously.

We will be together in hell for a time. I have already arranged with the authorities there to to be your boss. I will come around periodically to beat you mercilessly with an aluminum baseball bat.
Have no fear as it is only your eternal spirit, and not your body I'll be beating mercilessly.

The time will come when your suffering will cease and you will be recycled into what we perceive as our current reality.
There you will learn more, as you are obviously NOT equipped, in your current manifestation, to achieve completion.

all love :love:
Antiwar.com

Next