God's divine plan to avoid destruction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am » by Slith

arisen wrote:If god exists and has a divine plan, by definition we can not attain it, as something that is supposedly infinite can not clothe in a vessel that is finite.

:clapper: :clapper:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am » by Emeraldtruth

The OP said "We will usher in the Kingdom of God".
Whose God?
If that is too awkward a question then please simply define God instead.
How can I otherwise meaningfully contribute to a thread whose terms I can't define?
:think: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 am » by Rich316

eliakim wrote:There is a divine plan to avoid armageddon.

The Son of God knew of it and so did the Jewish prophets.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The world to come is coming...

We will usher in the Kingdom of God whether people like it or not because it is the only way that humanity will survive on this planet.

The sacred union with the divine is the cure for all ills.

It is time for sublime audacity.
:hugging:

ELIAKIM

What a gay girly song. The world will end if people keep buying crap like that!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 am » by Emeraldtruth

Yeah Rich,
I believe the OP intends well,
but due to some undisclosed personal event,
her near 60 year old perspective is a little off centre,
especially regarding what constitutes connecting to the youth musically.
Sorry Eliakim, I wish you well overall. :cheers:

Eh, I feel guilty for saying that :think:
still going to post though..
Click

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 am » by Middlefingers

to the contrary concerning the quote "If god exists and has a divine plan, by definition we can not attain it, as something that is supposedly infinite can not clothe in a vessel that is finite." First off....who says that the human consciousness aka soul is simply finite? If a god does exist then he is infinite as well as 0. basically the same thing as infinity... Next a god could not be seperate from the creation think of creator as the whole and we and the universe as its parts...... and 3rd if you wish to get a little intellectual about it take the ideal of entropy/....it shows that disorganization is much easier to create than organization....for instance take your room....that is all organized and then throw a party.....what would be easier? keeping it clean or let it fall apart? This is amazing because we can constantly see this ideal at work everyday....things seemingly unoticed always move from their established order to disorder..... now with all this disorder why doesnt everything just fall apart completely? becuz their is a sort of overseer which orchestrates the manner of disorganization back to order.......if a god did not exist things simply could not be..........and this is my personal opinion and i do not wish to impress any1 rather id like to share my humanity."in my opinion if a god doesnt exist then you might as well pick up a gun and blow your brains out becuz everything is arbitrary and will never matter so purpose is only in what we assign.....Now if a god does exist everything instantly has order and purpose EVEN EMOTIONS OF HATE ANGER AND PAIN to those of you who think love conquers all....love conquering all mentality simply supresses other emotions... we live in dimension, earthplane exc. to grow......and grow... and grow.......the instant we stop growing is the instant we all die...........not physically only but mentally and spiritually as well.......Check out some chinese taosim....its is the shit.......

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am » by Trinity11

eliakim, question:
are you an ascended master?... remember we should practice what we preach and not let our egos be the ones responding when others fail to see our prespectives.

"Ah you think you are more powerful than the CREATOR think again.

When and if you become who I am then you will know that the power of love is mightier than those that wish to have power over humanity."
You say when or if he/she ever becomes like you they will know the power of love, but where is your protrayel of love if you are bashing those that do not understand or have the same impression of existence as you, what ever happened to compassion? We must not violate the free will of others no matter how much truth we know or how much we feel we are right, Otherwise we are no better than religion, remember people base truth on what they have experienced, if others arent "there" yet than let it be.
P.s. dont listen to what everyone else is saying against you, people seem to base their so called wisdom and knowledge on their intellectual studies, true knowledge comes from experience no matter how many books one reads.

Plus we are all part of "The Creator" because we are all part of the Universe. The Universe is always expanding, Every individual is made up of energy, energy can not be created nor destroyed only transformed (scientifically proven fact). There for we all came from some where that is infinite if we are energy when we die our bodies may dissolve but technically we do not perish but continue to exist somewhere in the universe. We are constantly expanding and transforming with it.

love is the way indeed

one question though? you are preaching all this spiritual stuff yet what does that music video have to do with anything? :?

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 am » by Middlefingers

LMAO!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 am » by Rich316

emeraldtruth wrote:Yeah Rich,
I believe the OP intends well,
but due to some undisclosed personal event,
her near 60 year old perspective is a little off centre,
especially regarding what constitutes connecting to the youth musically.
Sorry Eliakim, I wish you well overall. :cheers:

Eh, I feel guilty for saying that :think:
still going to post though..
Click

Fair enough. Didn't understand the post or the song...

God, what ever happened to real music, van halen, aerosmith, mr big, extreme, zeppelin etc etc...
rock n roll babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 am » by Iwanci

mas•och•ism
n.
1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Sorry but I think Eliakim is on this page…
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 am » by Eliakim

saturnv wrote:elikim let go of your fears there is no afterlife its this life you got to live for help otheres peace be with you

I am dauntless and what does the afterlife have to do with it?

LOL
:hugging:

PreviousNext