God's Love

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 pm » by Harryjackson

December 2006 i went on awalk, Three days i never eat,i seen Jesus in a man called Davids eyes, I walked out the house not knowing if id be back,i was scared but when God asks something of you,its impossible to say no.I learnt wisdom is found through the fear of God,as it is He who has the last say over us,not man or the devil.

The first night.
There are two fountains of octagonol shape with three steps to each pool.They look like twins,but one pool is green and the other is silver.There are four horse's two in each fountain.Earth horse and water horse in fountain to my left.Fire horse ( unicorn ) and air horse ( Pegasus ) to my right. each horse faces a cardinal direction,eart east,water west,fire south,and air north.
I sat there confused and alone getting wetter in the rain,then a small white feather fell in front of my face down to my feet.I got up walked over and stood the middle of the two fountains,i heard in me say' look green look silver'.The water did appear green in the fountain to my left and the water did appear silver in the fountain to my right.i walked over to the silver and walked up the three steps,then a voice inside me said' jump',i did.
The Second night.

I sat on a rock in the darkness of the night at the foot of the beach by St Andrews castle and was told" nobody will build a monument to remember me", i said, i dont want any, God will remember me. I stood on the rock ( thats the rock on the video with the spikes on ) and was told to take all my clothes as i was to go into the darkness.
I could see nothing but the rock i was standing on and the ocean,i walked slow as i was more than scared and thought there is something in there,im gonna get grabbed and stabbed and drag into the darkness,but i new i had to go as if God left me what would the rest of my life be ? I walked in tense waiting for the hands or knives,there was nothing,but now i could see the light,i saw out from the darkness and could see everything.

Whatever it was that was talking to me said "go back on the rock hurry hurry", i hurry back up on the rock . Freezin glad to be out feeling rescued in a way,then i was told go back in and be quick about it,i felt this was it, he said run.I ran into the darkness again,still there was nothing there.
I knelt in there looking out and upwards praying Jesus to come to me,i felt in me God will not hear me unless i yelp to Jesus.I knew then the difference between God and Jesus.Jesus was my light in the darkness,Jesus talked to God on my behalf,then God washed me again in the icy cold sea on the December night.

I sat on a bench,i had been naked in the darkness,and naked in the sea,and now i came to the place where they had said you wont come,you are scared.
I waited for them to take me,but they never came out,even when i kicked the doar.I walked to streets,i never new the prayer,I was asked to ask.It was late,i looked like a tramp,people were coming out of the late night movies and pubs,they look at me like i was a tramp,i ask anyone who would stop to talk to me,can you teach me the lords prayer ?
None new and would walk past,i felt this must be how it was to beg,i felt sorry for myself,but in me said get on with it.
I asked people,and i picked up bits of the prayer from those who new bits.i went to the Wishart gate,where George preach to sick,and i kneel and say George,burn the prayer into my head,i waited on my knees,but nothing happen.
I got up kept walking,there was a man who stood at a bus stop,he put the last words to the prayer,i had my scraps of paper,i walked past a pub that was closing,i went in,nobody was there but staff.I young man behind the bar said we are closed,i said can you help me ?
I asked him to write my bits of paper on one piece,he looked and then said ok.He got his paper and pen,then i started,Our Father who art in heaven,he stopped and said what is this and was ready to put me out,i said please my hands are cold i cant write anymore.
He thought for moment then said ok.Our Father who art in heaven hallowed,be thy name,thy kingdom come,thy will be don on earth as it is in heaven,give us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors,lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil,for thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever and and ever amen.
I walked with this paper,reading and reading,i walked all the way from the city to law hill highest hill in Dundee,i kept repeating as i walked.When i was at the top of the hill,i knelt and looked up,i could see the whole city and further,all the lights in the early hours were bright,i felt inside dont look at the lights look above,i knelt looking above,even above the stars i looked,i said the prayer got up from my knees,and my walk went on.
I got up from my knees,at the top of Law hill,i started on my way back down,when i felt close your eyes and walk in your new shoes.I closed my eyes,started to walk,but fell over,i got up and i felt run,i ran with eyes shut downward,but would get about a few steps and would go flying onto my face,i got up again and again i fall,i was hurt now,and when i went again i open my eyes and shut as i new i would fall again,i was half way down and there was some bushes,i felt close your eyes run and jump,i did,then again,then again,but this time i went over on my ankle,i was limping now,i walk of the hill and said the prayer again looking up and up,but the steet lights were too bright,i could not see past them.
I walked back into the town and sat in the city square by the fountains.i felt it was shoes i need to,i took of my shoes and left by a shop doar,and walked the streets barefoot,it was raining again,im sure i saw a man who told me part of the prayer follow me a little.
I went back to the shop and put on my wet socks and boots,and sat on my bench by the fountains.
I felt in me get up go round the corner,i did there was a doar,i felt knock on it,i did then i felt kick the doar,i took a run and kick,still nothing,i later notice after i start to wonder why this happen to me ,the doar i kicked was a bar,called nail bar,i never new this at the time,but after i came out of hospital i went to the places i had walked those days.

I walked to the church a mile or so away,where my father went.I lay on the bench outside,feeling take me,i felt i would die soon,and lay looking at the stars,but up again and i walked further up the road and stood by some houses looking to the sky,waiting on my horse to come,i waited for a while looking all the time,seem like ages,but was prob only half an hour.
I walked back into town,by now my family had half the town looking for me.I walked round,and was headed back to the Wishart arch,when a police van and car pull up and got me in,this is when i started to talk and say there will be a heavy price,and people need more than believe.
I must have sounded like a mad man,and the way i looked,i was like a tramp all beat up.They took me to hospital,there Rhona was with me.
I was in a room and i fell on my knees,and said father will i run or stay,i said this within myself so Rhona did not hear.
He said run,so i said i need to go toilet,it was out the room allong a corridor,Rhona wanted to come with me but persuaded her to stay,i saw a fire exit at the end at ran and hit open and ran,i climbed over a wall into the woods,the place is called nine wells,this is when i started to hear pipes.
I sat by a large tree,the pipes were far in the distance,i felt i must go to the sound,i walked through the woods out of the area of the hospitol grounds into a house area staying to back streets and hiding everytime i heard the sound of a car engine,but the sound was getting fainter the more i was getting further from the hospitol.I started to walk back and the sound of the pipes grew louder.I was back in the grounds of the hospitol again and could see the i was the place where they burn the waste and body bits.I walked past into the yard,there were huge pipes and the massive chimney had smoke coming out the top.
It must have been 5 or 6 now in the morrning,but being mid December,it was still pitch dark.I went up some metal stairs and open a doar and went in,there were three large furnaces,each about 15 to 20 feet high.There were a couple of men in at control panels,they did not see me.I walked past them and took off my coat,put it down and climb into the one that was open.I sat there and said the prayer again,i felt if its Gods will,let it be done.
I sat there some minutes,when one of the men must have noticed me,and he came over followed soon by the other man.He said what you doing in there ? do you want to get burned ? I could not speak,i felt who am i ? and said my name after thinking for a little bit,but i know now,that was the closest iv ever been to find out who i really am.
The man said come out and put his hand out to help me down,i came out and they led me to a corrodor of the building and i could see the man go for the phone to contact security.
I saw more doars and ran push the bar and got out,they did not chase me,as i think they must have been afraid of me.I heard the allarms go off,but i kep running up a hill,i was running and hopping as my foot was sore from the fall on the law hill,i saw a pile of leaves,i went in them and cover myself with them.I lay there,it felt like heaven.
Every muscle in my body was throbing,i lay there,i could see the police cars,they even came up the hill and walk past me in my pile of leaves.I lay there for some time,i could have went to sleep but i had to stay awake,it was getting light,i could see people starting to come into the streets below

I lay in the leaves,id stay there the comfort was like a bed,as i warm under them.Nobody could see me,i thought to sleep,up from the leaves i got myself,and now it was daylight.People were going to work,i walked downward into the streets,a police car stop beside me and said are you ? I said no,i denied my own name to escape.
I walked further,my foot had bad pain in heel,i stop and sit to take out thorn in my heel,then put my shoe back on and walk on.This is the time of the firnament,she said im everywoman,and All woman.
I walked to the park,i crawl under a bush,i lay there.I never new what was next or what i was do.I was just glad of the rest,i saw a young deer walk past,and birds land on bushes above me.I lay there for i dont how long,i did not die,and get up i did,but this time when i walked the wind that came through my clothes was like knives cutting me.
The cold had got into me,every step cut.I walked on,there was a school,i mind school heaters were warm,i went up and knock doar.I new the man who open the doar,his name was John,he pulled a chair,i sat by the heater and clucth it.
Ambulance came,i was back in hospital.
Third Night.
They took me to nuthouse.I new in me this was time,soon as i saw the room,i kick the bed,felt well lets do it.I new who made the bread by now,and was not taking none of it.They put my stuff on my bed,and were about to arrange it it,i said leave it.There was another bed in the room,it had similar stuff like mine but more.I went to bathroom and saw a book. It had front cover a picture,of St Andrews castle,well what would you do ?.
I sat on toilet and read it,when i open the book,this is when the darkness came in to watch,and God came and hover over me while i read.
After i read the devils book i threw it on his bed and the evil left.
Then the guy whos bed it was came in with the staff and they took the guys stuff and threw me on his bed and hold me down and give me an injection.As i lay there being held down angels came to me and heal me,then i was took to the other ward,i walked was not carried or in a straight jacket.I went to bed knowing it was over. I slept and woke in the morrning,it was over.
They give me pills at the counter each morrning lunch and night,but i never took any,i put behind tounge then spit out. I was not crazy,God did not call me to punish me, He has made me strong,I trully fasted,and I know now God, Jesus and The Sword.
Everyday i say the daily bread prayer before i get out of bed,i know the importance of that prayer.

I took some sand from the beach,you can see me doin it on the vid. Andrew means alot to me,as he was the first to follow Jesus. His cross is on our flag,Andrew the fisher of men.He was crucified for bearing witness to Jesus The Christ,the son of God,and it was on a beach in the town of his names sake where Jesus came to me.That sand i took from the beach,is nothing but sand,but if one grain of it bears witness to Jesus, It is Truly a Gift indeed.

Faith is Not Cheap.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 pm » by Kris75

telocvovim wrote:
kris75 wrote::top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: FOR INSULTING LILITH :top: :top: :top: :censored: :hell:

i have not asked for ur opinion...

u can fuck along...

along with mr. low... and his limited repertoire of pics....

ha ha ha :censored: :censored:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 pm » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:
if ur "honestly sick" of my shit why dont u just stay the fuck away from my "misogynistic bullshit"...???

Because you smear it all over the site and I have as much right to comment as you do.

You don't hurt my feelings, but yeah, you're just another fucking bully. I don't like the way you treat other people, that's why I speak up.

I've tried to have some respect for you, but maybe not anymore. You are just as hypocritical and judgmental as anyone here, if not more so.

Fuck off, yourself, you little rat...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm » by nm156

telocvovim wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Yeah, I'm honestly sick of your cryptic arrogant misogynistic bullshit, Teloc.

I know it's your birthday, but get a grip man. You're not as smart or cool as you think...

if ur "honestly sick" of my shit why dont u just stay the fuck away from my "misogynistic bullshit"...???

sucker....

u can all f urselves changing ufo stories.....

but u all have something to share...?? eh??

which is of course... rational and no bullshit....

f u ....

I pray for the time in which the redeamer comes, and hope you are sucked dry of life for you have turned out to be a waste of flesh. If YOU don't want replies to YOUR post then don't post. :hell:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 11:44 pm » by Adamflownemo

my GOD loves and judges not

The just shall live by faith

Initiate

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 am » by Fleshstorm87

yeah.....so what? eheheheh calm down already..have a laugh :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Kill yourself......begin again............

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 am » by Lowsix

Nope.

Different pics,
same message.

"Youre a fucking idiot."

And its becoming clear you dont kno WHAT to believe.
Youve changed your core story so many times.

Here is a summary of your posting history:

"Oh, fuck a demon succubus..its hot"
"O wait..I love zee Christ."
"Fuck you demon whore." (to a sweetheart)
"What are your thoughts on this? Shut up, you are fool"
"I have learned about zee Christ...but i will say FU, and horsecock, and Bitch for no reason."
"I feel zee pain of zee fallen ones..omg...i feel zee pain of my herpes"
"I MUST HAVE Jungs Rotebuch...was ist das? No, I dont read Jung, i only like zee pictures!"
"Why is god such ein asshole? He was such a meanie to 'Lucifer the Great!'

You get the idea.

Dude's totally lost.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 am » by Slith

Done dudes, this is getting fugly. Sorry

Previous