God's Love

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 pm » by Lilith

uumm but he also likes the smell of our blood and his anger is without any limit...oh can you feel the love?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 pm » by nm156

There's nothing wrong with being a sangueist. Bloody kisses are good as well, to me being choosen would be an honor. :mrgreen:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm » by Eliakim

telocvovim wrote:[youtube]G3sMAUW0gWQ&feature=related[/youtube]

i found that one as i was researching stuff of aryeh kaplan....

cool...

1.Real love is unconditional and not based upon needs, wants or desires. Needs, wants and desires come from unmet ones in childhood.

2. When a person heals the above then they move into the heart of conscience of integrity and to the point of essentials.

3. God does care like every good father cares and like every good father he is not happy or impressed when his creation harms itself. When a child is about to run under the bus what does the Father do? Shout and try to save the child. Its the same with God. However, one must also bear in mind that one lifetime is like a speck in the whole scheme of things and we have many lifetimes for the soul to purify and evolve.

4. Can people harm God? No, of course not.

5. I agree with Chuck Spezzano 'If it hurts it isn't love'.

6. One cannot equate love with how most humans love because God's love is divine. Divine love is a combination of compassionate action and unconditional love.

God's will is compelled by love into compassionate action to save humanity from itself.

Some of the Rabbi's have a lot to learn.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 pm » by nm156

eliakim wrote:

cool...

1.Real love is unconditional and not based upon needs, wants or desires. Needs, wants and desires come from unmet ones in childhood.

2. When a person heals the above then they move into the heart of conscience of integrity and to the point of essentials.

3. God does care like every good father cares and like every good father he is not happy or impressed when his creation harms itself. When a child is about to run under the bus what does the Father do? Shout and try to save the child. Its the same with God. However, one must also bear in mind that one lifetime is like a speck in the whole scheme of things and we have many lifetimes for the soul to purify and evolve.

6. One cannot equate love with how most humans love because God's love is divine. Divine love is a combination of compassionate action and unconditional love.

God's will is compelled by love into compassionate action to save humanity from itself.

For anything that man can not prevent has been called an act of GOD, with that said then man should be able too see how helpless we truly are. If we kill ourselves, to what point will God intervene, will he come before or after the button pushing?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm » by Eliakim

nm156 wrote:
eliakim wrote:

cool...

For anything that man can not prevent has been called an act of GOD, with that said then man should be able too see how helpless we truly are. If we kill ourselves, to what point will God intervene, will he come before or after the button pushing?

After the last button pushing he sent the one that he promised to send.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm » by nm156

Figures, let GOD sort em out.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm » by Lowsix

telocvovim wrote:fuck u....

oh.... actually i did that.... whatever....

Classy.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm » by nm156

That will be your little secret. ;)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm » by Lilith

telocvovim wrote:stupid lil demon whore.....

fuck u....

oh.... actually i did that.... whatever.... i have CHANGED..!! UNDERSTAND!!!

:mrgreen:

uhmm... yeah... but the wrath card.... its not valid....

eheheeh...

:?:

I am a stupid lil demon whore because I don't support genocide and prefer love over violence?
I was never that rude to anybody...
Jesus would be so proud of you :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm » by Lowsix

lilith wrote:
telocvovim wrote:stupid lil demon whore.....

fuck u....

oh.... actually i did that.... whatever.... i have CHANGED..!! UNDERSTAND!!!

:mrgreen:

uhmm... yeah... but the wrath card.... its not valid....

eheheeh...

:?:

I am a stupid lil demon whore because I don't support genocide and prefer love over violence?
I was never that rude to anybody...
Jesus would be so proud of you :flop:

I cant claim to be a saint here by any means..
but damn that was embarrassing to read, Telco...
Totally out of line..100%.

Sorry Lilith..really.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next