Super Moderator

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:26 am » by Slith

giusdude wrote:
dlslith wrote:Image

Oh shit, wrong thread....wrong queen. Wrong site. Crap! :oops:

fokking L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
put down the labatt, chef!

Hehe, I can't. Without liquid courage I could never post on here. lol

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:32 am » by Giusdude

Oh shit, wrong thread....wrong queen. Wrong site. Crap! :oops:[/quote]

fokking L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
put down the labatt, chef![/quote]
Hehe, I can't. Without liquid courage I could never post on here. lol[/quote]

:D :D :D :D hilarious.....
i haven't been drinking heavily for a loooooong time. ditto for smoking weed (18 months off of it). and no cigarettes for 15 months now.
sometimes i wonder, and this is no joke now, if it all contributed to making me angrier as a person. being sober, i mean. maybe i don't really like my reality, the world i live in. and seeing it with a sober eye makes it even worse.
sorry to the OP for derailing....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:35 am » by Tuor10

I don't understand the animosity at lower levels of British and Irish society. The countries are so interlinked in many ways that there really is no difference any more.
It is only history and ignorance that keep the old flames of hate burning.
It's all bullshit if you ask me.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:40 am » by Slith

I don't smoke the weed much gius, but I like my beer. I think it loosens me up to be able to post a little more freely. I'm a pretty easy going guy naturally, outside my work environment of course, but getting a little buzz going on while I'm on here seems to help.
Hard to say how this affects you by cutting it off. I've never tried to be honest. I'm sure it throws the body into a bit of shock cause your used to it and then suddenly it's being depleted from your system. The fact you can do this is something you should be proud of. Not an easy thing to do

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 12:58 am » by Bullseye

OK, Time for a brutally honest reply?, most people in the UK could'nt give a f*** for the "Six counties", would'nt worry us at all if there was a "United Ireland". To the majority in mainland Britain they can't see what all the fuss is about !.But the majority don't know what a huge drain on the UK economy Northern Ireland has been.
I used to find it quite interesting in the 70's and 80's that if you got a few pints into a Pad...sorry.. Irishman, they would say "I don't agree with what the pIRA are doing,but I can understand why they are doing it".
Such a shame you cant get a few pints into a muslim, get some interesting answers there too !.
The Irish have contibuted so much to British culture and history and visa versa that theres not really any difference between them. :o . To most other Europeans we are just an awkward bunch of islands off the North West coast of Europe, they don't understand it either !

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 1:12 am » by Kaarmaa

bullseye wrote:OK, Time for a brutally honest reply?, most people in the UK could'nt give a f*** for the "Six counties", would'nt worry us at all if there was a "United Ireland". To the majority in mainland Britain they can't see what all the fuss is about !.But the majority don't know what a huge drain on the UK economy Northern Ireland has been.
I used to find it quite interesting in the 70's and 80's that if you got a few pints into a Pad...sorry.. Irishman, they would say "I don't agree with what the pIRA are doing,but I can understand why they are doing it".
Such a shame you cant get a few pints into a muslim, get some interesting answers there too !.
The Irish have contibuted so much to British culture and history and visa versa that theres not really any difference between them. :o . To most other Europeans we are just an awkward bunch of islands off the North West coast of Europe, they don't understand it either !

I confirm! :lol: England, Great Britain, the United Kingdom...I never know which one to choose.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 1:18 am » by Giusdude

dlslith wrote:I don't smoke the weed much gius, but I like my beer. I think it loosens me up to be able to post a little more freely. I'm a pretty easy going guy naturally, outside my work environment of course, but getting a little buzz going on while I'm on here seems to help.
Hard to say how this affects you by cutting it off. I've never tried to be honest. I'm sure it throws the body into a bit of shock cause your used to it and then suddenly it's being depleted from your system. The fact you can do this is something you should be proud of. Not an easy thing to do

thanks for the encouraging words, chef.
i am proud of my willpower, yes.
but i'm also pissed at how much i actually miss rolling one up and getting high. or having a smoke after a good meal. or getting trashed on frozen margaritas without even realizing it...
but enough of this. thread does not need derailing, again sorry to the OP.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 1:27 am » by E6722maj

nah, fuck the queen.
pointless anachronistic figurehead.

:flop:
whatever

Initiate

PostTue May 17, 2011 2:09 am » by Septeloid

bullseye wrote: The Irish have contibuted so much to British culture and history and visa versa that theres not really any difference between them.

Not true imo. There is a huge difference.

The British tried to surpress and extinguish the Irish culture, language and heritage over a period of 800 years. They very nearly succeeded. Consequently, modern Ireland is steeped in British culture but Britain is not influenced by Irish culture.

The difference between us and the British is that we refused to be subjects to another human being who claims to be above every other human being because their God says so. The Irish are rebellious because they cherish freedom.

I think you might be confusing acceptance with compliance.

PEACE :flop:
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostTue May 17, 2011 2:17 am » by Neilglfc

coming from little ireland i fully understand the OP.funny thing is when those royal parasites visit liverpool or even the n.w its the same outcome.deserted streets with a handful of royalist scum.its not just the republic
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

PreviousNext