God Save The Queen......

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 8:49 am » by Malogg

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 9:02 am » by Hughjetty

Ill be mighty pissed off and dissillusoned and dissappointed in the moral fabric of the nation of ireland if there isint some major violent disorder during that yolke`s stay in our land, fuck it lads heres our chance dont let me down , i predict a riot, i, predict a riot.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 10:56 am » by Perronick

The British are always reluctant to give any colony back. They love to retain little spots around the world, and grant them special status for commerce, off-shore banking etc to make sure they never vote themselves out of the empire, even if it means to fuck up the economy of the surrounding areas. I guess it comes in handy to send nuclear submarines to be repaired away from Great Britain and to have a few places for banksters to safely hide their money. However, if you are China you can have Hong-Kong back and if you are the US and you need a whole archipielago "“swept and sanitized” to build a military base and wage war in Iraq and Afghanistan, they'll give it to you, even if it means kicking out its entire population and throw them into poverty http://www.documentarywire.com/stealing-a-nation Shame.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm » by Tuor10

septeloid wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Sorry, I was just reacting to what Gerry *I'm a peace man* Adams was saying.
There should be a referendum in the North to end the problem once and for all.

Adams is a washed up has-been. I have met him on numerous occasions and can safely say I have never met a more close-minded person.

Having said that, he is very clever. Note how he copes in the interview below while being ambushed by a panel and audience that are clearly out for his blood.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The biggest flaw in Adams argument is the little problem of the Loyalists not wanting to compromise because they don't want a united Ireland.
Good watch though.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm » by Tuor10

endless16 wrote:
tuor10 wrote:
septeloid wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't want to get into a debate or anything, but the fact remains that a large percentage of the Northern Irish population want to remain part of Britain.
What about their voice?

What about the voice of us English people that want Northern Ireland to join the Republic because they are of no benefit to us?

Just shows how soft the world is getting when the Queen of England can visit the heart of Ireland and not get a bullet in her skull. Shame if you ask me.

Because most English people couldn't give a fuck.
How many do you see protesting about wanting NI to unite with the Republic?
Maybe you should start protesting?
You seem quite concerned.

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm » by Endless16

I just don't see why Britain has to look after Nothern Ireland, it should be the Republics problem.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Previous