God vs. Satan . Why Satan Will Never Be Destroyed

Initiate

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 pm » by Viggz

retarded belief absolutely retarded.

god was a stuck up cunt in your religion. He wanted to look at your little naked bodies. and when you became aware and embarresed he got all mad.

Satan actually said fuck you! You make us do as you want or youl make us burn? Why should i kneel down to you who do you think you are you stuck up twat of a god who says his way or no way.

If you see it this way then satan is actually the good one. But its all a load of shit anyway.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm » by Phaeton

You seem to be mixing up the free will of man with the divine purpose of Angels. Angels weren't given free will. That was the gift of man. And therefore Lucifer should not have had the capacity to rebel for that very reason. You said yourself. Lucifer was created for the sole purpose of worship. Like a pre-programmed robot. Yet this would evidently not be the case, as he rebelled.

And you seem to be mixing up divine purpose with complete absence of free will.

A convict has his freedom taken from him by the authority we appointed.
This does not mean the convict can not take it upon himself to (try to) break free.

The evidence shows Lucifer and the threehundred / legion that accompanied him did so because they apparantly did have free will. After they resigned the holy state; it did not come without a price c.q. consequences.

This is my understanding anyway.. :think:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 pm » by Phaeton

god was a stuck up cunt in your religion. He wanted to look at your little naked bodies. and when you became aware and embarresed he got all mad.

Yess, the Garden of Eden story.. Who has written these words.. Do you know per chance?
What is the origin of this story? What is the origin of the words depicting Yahweh as a human like intellect; complete with fear of not knowing, arrogance, vengeance, spite.. etc etc. Certainly not based on the words of the Christ, correct?

We would probably all agree the contents of the Bible holds manipulated teachings of Christ. I feel this Eden story is partly a referral to Asherah, or the consort of this queen of the heavens.

I feel these twisted organised religions (including mainstream christianity) are seeded with the symbolics and references to this Hebrew pagan Godhead(s).

In short, incorporating the gods of pre Messianic era's. Truth twisted and inserted with the body of pagan god worship.

Add:
Satan actually said fuck you! You make us do as you want or youl make us burn? Why should i kneel down to you who do you think you are you stuck up twat of a god who says his way or no way.

Did he? He would not prostrate himself before Man. That was the whole reason he 'fell'.
All the angels lesst Lucifer prostrated before Man. When the entity was asked why he would not, he answered he would not do so because he was of a higher order than us.
He thought himself magnificent, being from fire, and thought us inferior, made from 'clay'.

Dont get it twisted; Lucifer is Man's greatest Nemesis, not some 'hero' who defended us against the Creator. Lu lu hates us with a passion my friend. To be sure. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 pm » by Huge1234

these fallen angels methingymajigs... who were kicked out of 'heaven' for fucking about with gods shit

why do we assume they are d'evil ones ?

for if satan had just whooped gods arse and took his lands (the place formerly known as heaven)... surely then satan would then be god almighty... aka... head honcho... king of the hill...

then that paints a slightly different meaning to the phrase... fallen angels... dunnit ?

i mean... if lucifer happened to be loyal to his old boss and mounted a challenge to satans new house rules... im sure satan would of terminated his contract of employment and sacked him on the spot

took his wings from him... and grounded him... ffs :D

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Writer

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm » by Plh74

I believe that God and Satan represent the good and evil side of man. They are characters in stories made up to teach us about our dual nature, to teach us how to live, how to overcome the evil in us all and live good lives. Man is dual natured we are both good and evil, we are God and Satan. Some day man is going to be strong enough and intelligent enough to see these stories for what they are works of fiction, fables to learn from and quit viewing them as history.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » by Phaeton

Some day man is going to be strong enough and intelligent enough to see these stories for what they are works of fiction, fables to learn from and quit viewing them as history.

You see progress, evolution.. do you? I see only devolution. The world is getting more spiritually deprived with every day that passes. Morals and ethics are going down the proverbial drain. With exponential speed, it seems.

Maybe somewhat simple, but need I say 'GaGa'?

These 'works of fiction' have an uncanny way of becoming reality, on several aspects.

Glad you at least are so very sure of your conclusions in this context. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm » by Plh74

I believe if a child raised in a strict roman catholic home(as I was) can come to these conclusions, there is hope for the rest of the world. I guess I'm not ready to give up on humanity just yet, Yes humanity is always disappointing me and yes it's hard to still keep the faith in them. But I try, I still have hope yet.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » by Phaeton

plh74 wrote:I believe if a child raised in a strict roman catholic home(as I was) can come to these conclusions, there is hope for the rest of the world. I guess I'm not ready to give up on humanity just yet, Yes humanity is always disappointing me and yes it's hard to still keep the faith in them. But I try, I still have hope yet.

I agree. But if ex Roman Catholic there is a real risk you have a mindset that labels everything that is integrated in that manipulated nonsense as a 'fairytale'..

I think you should be aware of the possibility that something truthfull was twisted, raped and deformed to act as a controlling mechanism.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm » by Plh74

There is always a bit of truth in everything isn't there? I do realize that the bible and other religious works incorporated a bit a history throughout, though not the exact history. It's that little bit of truth which makes so many believe it is all truth.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm » by Grows

I think those of you who say maybe Lucifer is good, God is bad, are missing the point. Lucifer is the intellect. When the intellect thinks it's the be all end all of human experience, it results in a pale reflection of human potential, and the illusion that things are otherwise. The intellect is a servant of life, Lucifer is a servant of God. When the intellect/ego begins to believe it is the dominant force of life, when the intellect begins to believe it is God, Lucifer's name becomes Satan. The mind becomes it's own enemy, delusionally believing "this is as good as it gets". And the Ego/mind will resist the idea something else is more divine, blameing everything and everyone for it's own problems. Satan will start wars to prove it's right. Satan will strike a woman to prove it's right. Satan will murder, lie, steal, etc. just to try and make it all come true. But it cannot come true, and Satan can only make things worse. What is the result of all the violence and harsh words? A lack of love, and a continuation of the problems (karma). The mind cannot fix karma. This is the whole point of Zen. When the mind is in silence, "Satan" no longer has control. Without the constaint linguistic assurances that the mind is dominant, Satan has no power to perpetuate this myth. When the mind is in silence, Lucifer once again takes his place as a servant of God, meaning the mind becomes a servant of life.

So, Satan the d-evil, is in fact, evil... but that doesn't mean he should be hated. The solution is to be humble without being pityful. To be proud, not of the self, but of all of God's creation, meaning, to cherish life and seek to help end the suffering caused by Lucifer's confusion.

PreviousNext