God vs. Satan . Why Satan Will Never Be Destroyed

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm » by Lowsix

grows wrote:I think those of you who say maybe Lucifer is good, God is bad, are missing the point. Lucifer is the intellect. When the intellect thinks it's the be all end all of human experience, it results in a pale reflection of human potential, and the illusion that things are otherwise.The intellect is a servant of life, Lucifer is a servant of God. When the intellect/ego begins to believe it is the dominant force of life, when the intellect begins to believe it is God, Lucifer's name becomes Satan. The mind becomes it's own enemy, delusionally believing "this is as good as it gets". And the Ego/mind will resist the idea something else is more divine, blameing everything and everyone for it's own problems. Satan will start wars to prove it's right. Satan will strike a woman to prove it's right. Satan will murder, lie, steal, etc. just to try and make it all come true. But it cannot come true, and Satan can only make things worse. What is the result of all the violence and harsh words? A lack of love, and a continuation of the problems (karma). The mind cannot fix karma. This is the whole point of Zen. When the mind is in silence, "Satan" no longer has control. Without the constaint linguistic assurances that the mind is dominant, Satan has no power to perpetuate this myth. When the mind is in silence, Lucifer once again takes his place as a servant of God, meaning the mind becomes a servant of life.

So, Satan the d-evil, is in fact, evil... but that doesn't mean he should be hated. The solution is to be humble without being pityful. To be proud, not of the self, but of all of God's creation, meaning, to cherish life and seek to help end the suffering caused by Lucifer's confusion.

holy shit... well put.

Beautifully and most accurately sums up the real sin of the 'fall'.
It was the search for knowledge...the placing of mind on a pedestal.

gg
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm » by Truthdefender

It amazes me how someone or something that doesn't exist, (God) can bring so many of you to anger when discussing the possibility. Or maybe it's because He does exist and this knowledge is written on every human heart so that they will have no excuse on the day of judgement, maybe this is the reason things get so heated when He is discussed.
And for my hardline atheist friends out there, those who think a belief in God is foolishness, and worship is weak; I submit to you, that when the dragon and one third of his angels with him are cast to the earth, doing signs and wonders, appearing in their "space ships", you will be the first to bow down and worship the beast. Prepare yourselves. Love God, love truth, confess the Son.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm » by Savwafair2012

:flop: GO ON LOCK IT
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

common man, we know all know,God is Playing a Game with Evil? something like a chest game

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 7:08 pm » by Ladysphinx

God has many attributes and the capabilities but no way to to act them out until he aloud certain things to happen, such as creating the world which expressed the creator. A father/mother+provider, he created Adam and Eve,explain why woman is so desperate to have children. they can't really but it's a attribute in them. a Savior He created Satan who He knew would deceive EVE and then devised a plan to save humans, explain why men always try to be stronger and wiser always taking care of the women. God created man in his own images that means that by looking at humans in certain way it can help us understand how God works. the problem is Satan could not create out of nothing so the next best thing was to get use what God created to form his own, that caused God and Satan's attributes to form in man. God creates, Satan destroys. God nutritious,Satan tortures.

Think of the movie "Next" with Nicohlas Cage. God can see into infinity, so he saw every move of Satan and could counter it until victory was achieved.

Free will mean that you simply decide what side o human nature will you allow to stand out.What will free will mean if there is only one choice , absolutely nothing there has to be more than one choice in order for free will to exist. thus the purpose of creating Satan. Even if Cain was fathered by Satan god warned him to beware of sin, Why? Because though Cain was the child of Satan if he wanted to God would have excepted him, but, Cain made his choice, out of free will, though God knew his choice.

Last but not least If I would rather be wrong in worshiping God and nothing happens to me when I die, then Not believing in God/ hating God and ending up being wrong in that. So I'm perfectly fine with what I believe. Think of these movies where some kind of crisis is arising and some idiot tells them impossible, what happens to that Guy, well things don't go so well for him.

Last but not least if Satan was made to create music as worship this was one of his attribute, Right ? And music created to worship ? then if you are not listening music that worship God, Who are you worshiping ?
I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm » by Huge1234

ladysphinx wrote:I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

loving that quotation miss sphinx :flop:

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm » by Savwafair2012

:flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm » by Newdawnrising

:think:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm » by Ghost32

boondox681 wrote:this would be a great thread if not for this one fact..
there is no 'satan'

Alien Message: There Is No Devil, Creator Unknown!

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm » by domdabears

Neither exist in the theory we think we know.
I just believe (know) that we have no idea what so ever. NONE!
Fagettaboutit.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext