God vs. Satan . Why Satan Will Never Be Destroyed

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:39 pm » by Mozi!!a

sit in the middle. and you dont expect the attack from any particular direction :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm » by Eliakim

There was no yin/yang 3,500+ years ago and that is also demonstrated in the ancient mosiacs of the two fishes swimming in a harmonic sphere. Sadly, Westerners bought into Eastern belief systems without doing a reality check based upon experience.

Satan is not a person, it is energetic within the person, that is the accuser and adversary of all that is godly and there is plenty of that on DTV. Hence, why the Christ warned people about the words that came out of the hearts. He told them what came out of their mouths could kill them not what they put into it. This teaching is now being proven by science as we know that anger is the biggest predictor of heart disease. Nothing new to the healers of the world, an yet the scientists think they are making great discoveries LOL! We just sit back and smile, they've got a long way to go before they will catch up with us.

How does the pure light go astray? It usually begins with erosion of boundaries in childhood. That's when the power of God that is the EGO is adulterated, then it becomes the altered ego. That is why healing the self is imperative for ascension and for people to become the best that they can be.

The more that people heal themselves the faster satan and its beliefs thereof will be eliminated.

Hence, why the ancient Tibetans predicted that Mother Earth would become the healing planet for the cosmos. All is going to divine plan.
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 pm » by Mozi!!a

it's not a war it's not a game :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 am » by domdabears

boondox681 wrote:Image

lol thats awesome because im extremely color blind
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am » by Nyarelathodep

eliakim wrote:There was no yin/yang 3,500+ years ago and that is also demonstrated in the ancient mosiacs of the two fishes swimming in a harmonic sphere. Sadly, Westerners bought into Eastern belief systems without doing a reality check based upon experience.

Satan is not a person, it is energetic within the person, that is the accuser and adversary of all that is godly and there is plenty of that on DTV. Hence, why the Christ warned people about the words that came out of the hearts. He told them what came out of their mouths could kill them not what they put into it. This teaching is now being proven by science as we know that anger is the biggest predictor of heart disease. Nothing new to the healers of the world, an yet the scientists think they are making great discoveries LOL! We just sit back and smile, they've got a long way to go before they will catch up with us.

How does the pure light go astray? It usually begins with erosion of boundaries in childhood. That's when the power of God that is the EGO is adulterated, then it becomes the altered ego. That is why healing the self is imperative for ascension and for people to become the best that they can be.

The more that people heal themselves the faster satan and its beliefs thereof will be eliminated.

Hence, why the ancient Tibetans predicted that Mother Earth would become the healing planet for the cosmos. All is going to divine plan.

Something near to my heart here, Eliakim. Becomming aware of this energetic force is what has served to guide me to a better understanding of myself and reality. I remember very clearly the precise moment of realization, some six years ago, I was dealing high limit poker on a very tense table. Now, anyone thats spent any appreciable amount of time in a poker room can attest to the general ambience of negativity that often inhabits these places...and the high stakes tables are generally the worst, in terms of bad vibes. So here I was (4 years into the profession and allready burned out by it) on this $200/400 table and this guy looses a mega-pot, which adjusts his mood from pissed-off to infuriated, and decides to project every ounce of his anger onto me (fairly common for dealers to experience) for delivering the cards of his downfall. Red faced, throwing cards at me, swearing, and the like...completely irrational and just consumed by anger. Normally, my response would have been to mirror his anger and throw it right back at him, but the strangest thing happened. It was almost as if I could actually SEE the force of anger as energy, and it looked like a spreading virus. I could see his reaction spread across everyone else at the table and even to some nearby tables who gawked at the spectacle, some of them in turn becoming angry (this thing happens all the time, but this was the first time I actually held the presence of mind to watch it, almost like someone watching a movie). At that moment, I realized I did not need to take any of that force into me, and simply let it flow right around and past. I started laughing..which of course pissed the guy (and some others) off even more...whiched caused me to laugh even more. It was a feeling of complete liberation and empowerment. Since that time, I have of course felt anger, but every time, I have been able to stop and look at it for what it is and release it quickly, and my health has gone from ulcers and other stress related problems to perfect. And over the years I have also watched many of these very emotional/angry players (many were regulars where I work...Im still doing it) pass on from all sorts of heart complications/cancer.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Previous