PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm » by Noetic

here we go again
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm » by Redwoodrick

LMAO
We will be able to tell all day who the GLP users here really are :alien51:
Looks to me like they pissed off the wrong thumper :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 pm » by Redwoodrick

2020vision wrote:So sorry i did a quick search but nothing came up seems i have reposted oops :oops:

That's cause Coke doesn't wanna hear you talkin bout Pepsi :alien51:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm » by Nervousnjerky

I find it disconcerting that redwood and I am sure others, create an atmosphere were it is unwelcome or illadvised to research other web sites in pursuit of you're of you're inavidual truths. After all , seeking ALL the truths is what most of us do. That being said. GLP had a feel of being proffit driven. Much like the British chat web site Paltalk. GLP also had a feeling of being controled very closely buy a small group. Many times this drove the content in one way or another, leaving me as a visitor, disenchanted . I am disapointed it has apparently, been removed. Leaving a religous death durge in it's wake. I hope there is more to it, as it remains to be seen wether this is corperate, soap opera , or political in nature. Just a few thoughts.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm » by domdabears

redwoodrick wrote:
2020vision wrote:So sorry i did a quick search but nothing came up seems i have reposted oops :oops:

That's cause Coke doesn't wanna hear you talkin bout Pepsi :alien51:

We'll leave this on a high note with redwoodrick's comment. :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you