Gog and Magog identified

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm » by Tyson


Gog and Magog are unidentified entities which occur in ancient religious texts Jewish, Christian and Islamic. They can be dated back to the 2nd Chapter of the Book of Genesis. Originally “it” appeared as Gog from Magog which was turned into Gog and Magog in the Book of Revelation.

Researchers have tried to decode the Gog and Magog mystery by sometimes identifying them as nations, geographical regions or even individuals.

While decoding these prophecies one thing is common to all, cutting across various religious scriptures-The words Gog and Magog; this is the code which is hidden in meaningless phrases, the phrases have to be ignored.
http://www.prophet666.com/2011/10/gog-a ... ified.html

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:04 pm » by Zer0


Where is the evidence? Besides Gog sounding very similar to Google (who is pretty much becoming a god as we keep feeding it more data).

You can not just make claims and not have evidence dude....or at least provide non-fallacious arguments.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 pm » by Donagenda


Gog sounds like google lol that's a bigger stretch than the tysons claim.

gog and magog are Russia and Iran. Beck said it so it has to be truth lol.

Maybe with a unit in your mouth google could sound like gog. I'm guessing you post from experience?...

Lol nerd rage activated!!!!!! Happy sunday

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 6:51 pm » by Tyson


otoel wrote:Where is the evidence? Besides Gog sounding very similar to Google (who is pretty much becoming a god as we keep feeding it more data).

You can not just make claims and not have evidence dude....or at least provide non-fallacious arguments.


I am not naming anyone;you can look around the evidence is everywhere.The Bots are getting smarter and smarter and will keep getting smarter till they go out of hand.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7743
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


donagenda wrote:Gog sounds like google lol that's a bigger stretch than the tysons claim.

gog and magog are Russia and Iran. Beck said it so it has to be truth lol.

Maybe with a unit in your mouth google could sound like gog. I'm guessing you post from experience?...

Lol nerd rage activated!!!!!! Happy sunday


I dont often agree with oto but I think he was using google as an example to show that as in tysons post you can claim gog and magog to be whatever takes your flight of fantasy without having to provide any factual evidence...And oto is right, if anybody wants to make a statement that they are claiming is fact, back it up with hard evidence. I dont claim this to be fact but its another interesting theory on the gog and magog legend.

http://www.geographicus.com/blog/rare-a ... ique-maps/
Last edited by Fatdogmendoza on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm » by Tyson


fatdogmendoza wrote:
donagenda wrote:Gog sounds like google lol that's a bigger stretch than the tysons claim.

gog and magog are Russia and Iran. Beck said it so it has to be truth lol.

Maybe with a unit in your mouth google could sound like gog. I'm guessing you post from experience?...

Lol nerd rage activated!!!!!! Happy sunday


I dont often agree with oto but I think he was using google as an example to show that as in tysons post you can claim gog and magog to be whatever takes your flight of fantasy without having to provide any factual evidence...And oto is right, if anybody wants to make a statement that they are claiming is fact, back it up with hard evidence


I am not naming anyone;you can look around the evidence is everywhere.The Bots are getting smarter and smarter and will keep getting smarter till they go out of hand which if its not happening right now is only a matter of time.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm » by Zer0


tyson wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
donagenda wrote:Gog sounds like google lol that's a bigger stretch than the tysons claim.

gog and magog are Russia and Iran. Beck said it so it has to be truth lol.

Maybe with a unit in your mouth google could sound like gog. I'm guessing you post from experience?...

Lol nerd rage activated!!!!!! Happy sunday


I dont often agree with oto but I think he was using google as an example to show that as in tysons post you can claim gog and magog to be whatever takes your flight of fantasy without having to provide any factual evidence...And oto is right, if anybody wants to make a statement that they are claiming is fact, back it up with hard evidence


I am not naming anyone;you can look around the evidence is everywhere.The Bots are getting smarter and smarter and will keep getting smarter till they go out of hand which if its not happening right now is only a matter of time.


I understand that, and I agree, but I am referring to the connection to Gog and Magog... where is the evidence for the connection?

Its like me saying:

The bible mention Joachim and Boaz, therefore it must mean Freemasons are trying to open portals to summon inter-dimensional beings.

Do you get it?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 8:06 pm » by kentrb


pesonally,i think they are just metaphors.
og was removed from the bible.gog and magog are his metaphorical decendents.
some jewish writtings have him,og,written as satan.
some jewish writtings,tell a story of og scamming his way on to the ark.
a few versions of the flood story.
in one story og supplies noah(og called noah father)with the last three planks for the ark.
in another story,very simular to that one,og brings noah a reem.
the reem followed gods strict guidelines for entering the ark.
unfortunatly it was to big to enter,so it was tied to the side of the ark.the rope was tied around its horn.
in both of these stories,og the giant made the voyage with noah.
in another story,all the woman on board the ark were witches.
noahs wife and his sons wives.witches.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/936703/The-Giant-of-the-Flood

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2562003/Giant ... -Egyptians

if the kingdom of heaven is within you
where is isreal.jacob knew
if hell is a metaphor
where is og,gog and magog
satan knows

in the stories i have read,og eventually tries to kill the isreal camp.

i've been thinking about it like this.

i have an isreal side to me
i have an magog side to me
the world that i live in ,is in magogs control
isreal is within me
magog is within me

can you see the metaphor

if you are looking at a map of places on the world,you are not looking within
satan is a master at distraction

it is written that you cant have two masters,metaphorically wise

at one time,og served noah and his decendants.

to bad noah was an alchoholic

imo
:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8146
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 pm » by Harbin


I've always wonder about this lake on the Vermont - Quebec border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Memphremagog
Image
Antiwar.com

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 5:56 am » by Tyson


I dont often agree with oto but I think he was using google as an example to show that as in tysons post you can claim gog and magog to be whatever takes your flight of fantasy without having to provide any factual evidence...And oto is right, if anybody wants to make a statement that they are claiming is fact, back it up with hard evidence[/quote]


I understand that, and I agree, but I am referring to the connection to Gog and Magog... where is the evidence for the connection?

Its like me saying:

The bible mention Joachim and Boaz, therefore it must mean Freemasons are trying to open portals to summon inter-dimensional beings.

Do you get it?[/quote]

The evidence in these cases is mostly circumstantial.You have to keep watching if any changes are taking place around you;I have noticed next generation Bots with mind reading capacities,though I do not wish to name them here for the obvious reasons.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook