Gold is god

Writer

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 am » by Snakeeyes009

Disclaimer of crazy: In here are thoughts of a independant thinker.

I have always noticed that the world resembles our body. Trees are lungs/ pure waters is blood/ Dirt is her skin/ oil is the lubercant she has grow in aid of her movements/ and huamns are the red/white bloods cells of the system. Her nervous system is the percious metal that grow like neurons and insulated with silica. This metal/neurons helps commuincate with the cells/humans. Overall having a greater influance over the metal/neurons mean having greater influance cells/humans.

Question: Why is gold so valuable if it is only good in shiny things and electronics. Sliver is at least in medicane and helps way of life. Does this point to who ever holds more gold/earths nevous system, has more control over her cells/humans?

Just a crazy question..........

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 am » by Zer0

Well one of the theories is that gold super-conducts electricity, your body moves by sending electrical signals all over your body and as you grow old the signals get "slower", if you could find a way to have gold inside your nervous system, they would never get slower. They say the Annunaki had the knowledge of how to do this and this is why they lived for so long/why they created us from the genes of half Igigi(one level lower than the Annunaki)/half worm, so that we could mine it for them. According to the mythology, we humans tried to rebel once, and this why the global flood happened, but they failed because one of them loved us, his name was Enki Ea, so anyways they made a deal with him that they would not destroy us, but they would create "psychopaths" so that we could never unite and rebel again, you can clearly see this in politicians and this is why they are given so much power. But even any regular person can be a psychopath... the more they tap into their neo-cortex or "reptillian brain" the more psychopathic they become.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am » by Snakeeyes009

Dam you otoel, lol no not really my energy is open to connect with you . I just wasn't ready for that one, makes sence. Gold is good for the body. I tend to think the "psychopaths" are "demons" that live in the Gamma part of the magnetic spectrum. Which ihibits growth and enslave like a parasite. The other side of the spectrum "angles" engouage growth but can not influance. This would be the Btea side of it. Influance by an angel is cosidered a to be a parasite. Universal catch 222

The planet has all the information persent in her gowth/enery feild. We have to the degilante in her care.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 am » by Zer0

snakeeyes009 wrote:Dam you otoel, lol no not really my energy is open to connect with you.

Care to elaborate on this? Not sure what your talking about?

You damming me? What did I do? And if you are damming me.. why connect your energy with me? Are we gonna have astral sex or something?

You remind me of my ex, she called me a pussy and pathetic, and then we made out.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

What happened to snakeeyes?

I was hoping to hear more.......
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm » by Scarecro

Gold
Oil
Drugs

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:Well one of the theories is that gold super-conducts electricity, your body moves by sending electrical signals all over your body and as you grow old the signals get "slower", if you could find a way to have gold inside your nervous system, they would never get slower. They say the Annunaki had the knowledge of how to do this and this is why they lived for so long/why they created us from the genes of half Igigi(one level lower than the Annunaki)/half worm, so that we could mine it for them. According to the mythology, we humans tried to rebel once, and this why the global flood happened, but they failed because one of them loved us, his name was Enki Ea, so anyways they made a deal with him that they would not destroy us, but they would create "psychopaths" so that we could never unite and rebel again, you can clearly see this in politicians and this is why they are given so much power. But even any regular person can be a psychopath... the more they tap into their neo-cortex or "reptillian brain" the more psychopathic they become.

:clapper: :cheers: