gold is real paper money is fake

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm » by Lighthouse

flecktarn wrote:metal from the ground
diamonds from the ground
printed paper
we have been conditioned in to its value
whats more rarer than gold diamonds money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a thinking human

Lot's of those around here,
but what are we DOING about it
:D

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm » by Hackjames

sockpuppet wrote:Gold, just like fiat money, is only worth what we are willing to value. If a universal barter system collapses, gold is just as useless.

On another note, I do think that financially things are going to really hit the fan at the end of this year, simply because the rich will dump a lot of their investments to take advantage of the tax breaks that end on December 31, 2010.

I actually agree for the most part. Gold and silver both have some physical properties that make them desirable for practical reasons, but when you're talking about X gold being worth X of anything else, that is definitely a barter system. "Money" is a facet of a barter system.

I don't know about any predictions, but I wouldn't rule anything out just the same.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 pm » by Flecktarn

lighthouse wrote:
flecktarn wrote:metal from the ground
diamonds from the ground
printed paper
we have been conditioned in to its value
whats more rarer than gold diamonds money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a thinking human

Lot's of those around here,
but what are we DOING about it
:D

its time to change ,i think ,,,the people on dtv are smarter tha the average do as im told types but were few in numbers to change anything :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 am » by Nytemere

otomon wrote:propaganda right now of "We will buy your gold and silver for alot of cash!"

I HATE those commercials.
“The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.” -Employing Dante's words, Martin Luther King, Jr.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 am » by Newearthman

The real money is food!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 am » by Lighthouse

"What we are witnessing is the death throes of a debt based monetary system of which those presiding over it apparently have come to believe their own delusions. The US public is learning what our grandfathers learned as a result of the Great Depression. Debt is something to be avoided, not heaped up and accumulated... Yet, all of this is lost upon the monetary lords who have their noses so close to the ground sniffing out the scent, that they cannot see the path ahead leads off the edge of an abyss from which there is no escape." ~ Dan Norcini (gold analyst)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 pm » by sockpuppet

newearthman wrote:The real money is food!

:flop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 8:19 pm » by Phaeton

Seeds
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:10 am » by Otomon

newearthman wrote:The real money is food!

Yeah you know how much money we could make by selling food in third world countries where people are starving like South Africa?

Let see...not alot because they have no way to pay for it!!! If only there was some sort of durable and shiny looking metal that they could trade for food like... I dont know Im just making shit up...Gold? Silver maybe???

:cheers:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 am » by Ghost32

Its all imaginary, the gold and silver also is worthless. Its only worth what you deem it to be.

Money Is Obsolete, It is just used to keep people seperated , if you wiped out all the debt worldwide and cleared off everyones debt , everyone becomes equal and the elites have nothing to leverage us with.Bill gates is just like everyone else what makes him different? The vast amount of money he has.

Money Is Obsolete

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext