gold is real paper money is fake

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 am » by Otomon

ghost32 wrote:Its all imaginary, the gold and silver also is worthless. Its only worth what you deem it to be.

Money Is Obsolete, It is just used to keep people seperated , if you wiped out all the debt worldwide and cleared off everyones debt , everyone becomes equal and the elites have nothing to leverage us with.Bill gates is just like everyone else what makes him different? The vast amount of money he has.

Money Is Obsolete

Yeah and if we killed all the good looking people in the world,you would all be equally ugly....

Shit doesn't work like that buddy,money is real where you fucking live,if you don't like it...that's too bad,they are not going to get rid of it anytime soon,its too efficient for them.

So here are your options:

Make your own community where money is obsolete

or

Kill yourself and get someone to post the video on DTV in a "tribute format"

Pretty easy shit.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:31 am » by Newearthman

Gold or paper makes no difference...Guess what? If I have a stack of food and you have a stack of money when the sysem breaks then who has the stack that is worth more?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am » by Otomon

newearthman wrote:Gold or paper makes no difference...Guess what? If I have a stack of food and you have a stack of money when the sysem breaks then who has the stack that is worth more?

True enough...but what if there was certain type of people who ate gold and silver? This is where the reptillian theory comes in! They like to eat gold and silver! Thats why they want more and faster!! Its so logical FUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Yeah Im turning into a Pindz.....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 am » by Willbraham

I'd much rather be living in a valley with lush flora and fauna, as well as a moderate to warm climate, when the collapse comes, than have gold.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 am » by Flecktarn

otomon wrote:
newearthman wrote:Gold or paper makes no difference...Guess what? If I have a stack of food and you have a stack of money when the sysem breaks then who has the stack that is worth more?

True enough...but what if there was certain type of people who ate gold and silver? This is where the reptillian theory comes in! They like to eat gold and silver! Thats why they want more and faster!! Its so logical FUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Yeah Im turning into a Pindz.....

rice paper money choc coins ,,yum yea ottopindz :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 am » by Otomon

willbraham wrote:I'd much rather be living in a valley with lush flora and fauna, as well as a moderate to warm climate, when the collapse comes, than have gold.

The same flora and fauna that was destroyed cause you where too busy thinking about money and gold and shit to realize we destroyed it? Where are you going to find it? Are you going to run to the hills and hope there is some flora and fauna left over the hills?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 am » by Willbraham

otomon wrote:
willbraham wrote:I'd much rather be living in a valley with lush flora and fauna, as well as a moderate to warm climate, when the collapse comes, than have gold.

The same flora and fauna that was destroyed cause you where too busy thinking about money and gold and shit to realize we destroyed it? Where are you going to find it? Are you going to run to the hills and hope there is some flora and fauna left over the hills?

I'm going to Pandora, Bitch! :robot: :hiho:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 am » by Otomon

willbraham wrote:
otomon wrote:

I'm going to Pandora, Bitch! :robot: :hiho:

WHAT ARE YOU SOMEKIND OF JUDEU-CHRISTIAN MOSSAD REPTLLIAN DISINFO AGENT?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 am » by Willbraham

The same flora and fauna that was destroyed cause you where too busy thinking about money and gold and shit to realize we destroyed it? Where are you going to find it? Are you going to run to the hills and hope there is some flora and fauna left over the hills?[/quote]

I'm going to Pandora, Bitch! :robot: :hiho:[/quote]

WHAT ARE YOU SOMEKIND OF JUDEU-CHRISTIAN MOSSAD REPTLLIAN DISINFO AGENT?[/quote]

I'll hold you liable in a court of law if you choose to continue to defame my character with your slander and by calling me a toddler eating, rosary wearing, dreidel playing, plane hijacking, shapeshifter.

What are you? Some stinky, stink, McTurd-Face?

Previous