Good Muslims

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 am » by Epicfailure

mediasorcerer wrote:low six is typical of the agenda mindset epic.

the main point folks seem to miss in all this anti jew anti muslim JOKE=IS THAT THE FOLKS AT THE TOP,WHO ARE NEITHER MUSLIM NOR JEW,WANT YOU ALL FIGHTING OVER THIS,

thats why they create all the lies for the gullible to swallow,like low six and others,the big bad boogey man,all that crap.gives useless eaters a purpose hate does.and they swallow it like the idiots they really are.

I feel ya Brother.

I just find it curious that a video is posted of a muslim saying something directly about Israel and here is LION ZION preaching about how he is a good muslim....

it's quite typical, and quite a spectacle at the same time.

:cheers: My friend!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 8:44 am » by Mediasorcerer

so who let all the muslims into france???
who bombed them in there home countries,thus creating the refugees in the first place???

why dont people send the blame to where its meant to go,???

to those who are responsible for creating this mess of misguided hatred???

too hard isnt it,too confronting to accept that those who make these policies,DONT GIVE AN UNHOLY FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ME,WE ARE JUST CATTLE,BUT KEEP YOUR BLINKERS ON,KEEP UP THE DENIAL,EASIER THAT WAY.

epic you know,they dont,they will resent you for it too.as you well know,its quietely comforting to know someone else out there has real open intelligent perception in all of this,it gives hope,where there is not much,cheers my friend too,!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 10:50 am » by Svaha

This topic is like many I see here posted lately.
It's about seeding hate and agression and the idea that attacking someone on a personal level means victory for a general opinion that the group one thinks to belong to has.

In fact it's a battle against the own shadow side, this suppression leads to a very narrow consciousness, limited choices, death.
Karma is a bitch for believers and non believers alike.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm » by Ironlikealion

epicfailure wrote:So he is a good Muslim because he supports Israels Existence?

Typical.

Excellent , jet gets one point .

this is actually a mock thread to the "good Jews" thread freeyourass started ,
he did the same thing ,only in reverse , i was hoping he would see how ridiculous
his topic really is by making a reversed mirror thread ,obviously it didn't work .

Previous