Good job DTVers

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 am » by Will69ease

I think "mastermind 321" and "hbreed" are the same person. This way he can keep posting praise like he just did on the stupid "dome of the rock ufo" video thread, posted by him. I'm really starting to get annoyed by this idiot. Why the mods don't lock the thread is beyond me.
(or are they?)

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 12:59 am » by Giusdude

will69ease wrote:I think "mastermind 321" and "hbreed" are the same person. This way he can keep posting praise like he just did on the stupid "dome of the rock ufo" video thread, posted by him. I'm really starting to get annoyed by this idiot. Why the mods don't lock the thread is beyond me.
(or are they?)

wtf?
bit of info, quickly and easily confirmed if anybody bothers to check (and if u have nothing better to do).
so far, 47 posts. and every single one of them on threads where the now defunct spammer was posting. and every single one of them praising the now defunct spammer and/or his twitter/website/blog.
clone.
game up.
go away.
i'm done now.[/quote]

i am offended, you completely ignored me...
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 am » by Will69ease

giusdude wrote:
will69ease wrote:I think "mastermind 321" and "hbreed" are the same person. This way he can keep posting praise like he just did on the stupid "dome of the rock ufo" video thread, posted by him. I'm really starting to get annoyed by this idiot. Why the mods don't lock the thread is beyond me.
(or are they?)

wtf?
bit of info, quickly and easily confirmed if anybody bothers to check (and if u have nothing better to do).
so far, 47 posts. and every single one of them on threads where the now defunct spammer was posting. and every single one of them praising the now defunct spammer and/or his twitter/website/blog.
clone.
game up.
go away.
i'm done now.

i am offended, you completely ignored me...
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:[/quote]
Was that what you were saying? Oops, my bad. In that case, I agree with what "giusdude" just said! (hehe)

Writer

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 am » by Mastermind321

(or are they?)

You guys seem completely confused??? From what I see he is done with you guys, lol what a show. From me to you Hbreed, Thank you :flop: and with that, I am out of here too, you are right, this place is full of zombies :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:cheers: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am » by Will69ease

mastermind321 wrote:
(or are they?)

You guys seem completely confused??? From what I see he is done with you guys, lol what a show. From me to you Hbreed, Thank you :flop: and with that, I am out of here too, you are right, this place is full of zombies :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

fag

Writer

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:10 am » by Mastermind321

will69ease wrote:
mastermind321 wrote:
(or are they?)

fag

:shooting: .......................................................................................... :peep: :ghost:

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:15 am » by Slith

(or are they?)

We are a little more lenient than other places. That's why

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 am » by Will69ease

dlslith wrote:
(or are they?)

I guess it comes down to this. Some people who we all know post all kinds of garbage for
us to ignore or pick through like Pindz...fine. He cracks me up so I like him. And there are people here that promote their websites here, but by providing a link after their post. Thus why I like people like Chrisfry. But this jerk was spam from the beginning. And then if anyone didn't agree with his point of view they were chastised. The only one who agreed with him was his alter ego "mastermind 321". That makes him a troll. And there are enough of us that
have no issues exposing them. It's definitely an interesting website.
:clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 am » by Punjedi

mastermind321 wrote:
(or are they?)

Sweet, gone yet?

Or can we expect some more troll droppings and hoax support from you?

Calling us zombies when you and hbreed never ONCE addressed any real topics.

Never ONCE put any information, details, data, information supporting your bs.

Never ONCE debating in real terms, why you believed what you believed.

No, instead, you and your plastic little cohorts come dancing in here like you think you are Luda of the fringe world.

I've seen lil player monkeys like you before, and you all end up in the same gutter.

Washed out, cracked up, and showing up on youtube hoping to get your golden voice moment.

How does it feel to have one of the top fringe websites on the planet! Completely and utterly destroy your credibility and attempt to garnish hits/clicks on your MLM scheme?

Go ahead and respond with your usual , peace/namaste/appropriate icon.

Because we all know by now that you and your "breed" are incapable of intelligent thought and debate.

Good day.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 am » by Giusdude

will69ease wrote:
dlslith wrote:
(or are they?)

I guess it comes down to this. Some people who we all know post all kinds of garbage for
us to ignore or pick through like Pindz...fine. He cracks me up so I like him. And there are people here that promote their websites here, but by providing a link after their post. Thus why I like people like Chrisfry. But this jerk was spam from the beginning. And then if anyone didn't agree with his point of view they were chastised. The only one who agreed with him was his alter ego "mastermind 321". That makes him a troll. And there are enough of us that
have no issues exposing them. It's definitely an interesting website.
:clapper:

the spammer got the boot.
now he's back with a clone bumping the same threads again.
does he really think he would go unnoticed?
if i were a mod, i would erase ALL the threads he opened, to avoid getting him more clicks, even by mistake.
but i ain't a mod, and sometimes that's a VERY good thing.
you guys do an ungrateful (and free, suckers!) job.
and you do it quite well. cheers for that.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext