Good news for the modern forum poster...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Travvysavvy wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:If there are any shills on this forum, and I doubt that there are, then they are pretty shitty at what they are attempting to do, dont forget...we have only a hundred plus regular posters and only less than 50 ( at a guess) are active at any one time.....Why bother :mrgreen:

While I agree with you on that, this site could produce something something that could blow up in a matter of hours, and no matter the job, big or small, there are people out there that want to misinform whoever they can :bang;

I think the misinformants on this forum are not shills just idiots who want to cause trouble because they have nothing better to do, and then there are the devils advocates :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 pm » by SUKHOV

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:If there are any shills on this forum, and I doubt that there are, then they are pretty shitty at what they are attempting to do, dont forget...we have only a hundred plus regular posters and only less than 50 ( at a guess) are active at any one time.....Why bother :mrgreen:

While I agree with you on that, this site could produce something something that could blow up in a matter of hours, and no matter the job, big or small, there are people out there that want to misinform whoever they can :bang;

I think the misinformants on this forum are not shills just idiots who want to cause trouble because they have nothing better to do, and then there are the devils advocates :mrgreen:

True that!

:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 pm » by Dagnamski

Truth is an observational comedy rendered from multiple angles in a multi dimensional forum world. :?

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm » by 8pointed1

Intresting post.......Its divide and conquer tactics scaled down and up
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Previous