GOOD NEWS: Millions withdrawn from BOA, and Wells fargo

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 am » by Whiteknight2000

Hi Guys,

I've had a look at twitter, and it seems that the efforts of the protestors and occupy wall street have paid off.

People have been looking at the video's posted online of people being treated badly by the banks, especially citibank and are now started to act by withdrawing their money from their accounts. In protest of the big banks greed.

This is great news. Just to a warning to all corporations, and governments out there. This movement may be small but the whole world is watching. The whole world is paying attention.

Because of the protests more and more people are aware of what's wrong with today's society's and are taking the necessary actions to make a change. Even bigger players.

Their efforts to resist people have made the movement stronger and more effective.

Because of one idea. Because one person decided to start a protest in Wall Street. That protest was noticed, and has spread world wide.

We the people of earth are now starting to make a huge change, and with it stinging the corrupt corperations, and bringing them down with us.

It dosen't matter how much money, and power in the world. We are more powerful than them ten fold. All they are doing is holding us back.

If we stop holding ourselves back. We can make a huge change.

Congratulations guys. Already we have made a huge difference, and it won't be long now until all of the greedy will feel a huge sting from us if they continue to hold us back, and cling on to power.

The more they cling on to power and their money the more of a sting they will feel.

This year will mark the beginning of the end of corporate greed.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/1 ... ells-Fargo!

Writer

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 am » by Opair01

whiteknight2000 wrote:This year will mark the beginning of the end of corporate greed.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/1 ... ells-Fargo!

The world is surely watching.

:sunny: :sunny:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 am » by Zer0

Isn`t withdrawing your cash from the banks a bad thing? Is this how they set-up their one world currency? by crashing all economies at the same time?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 am » by X-mog

You only have to do two things to starve the fatcats. Stop buying oil, and never take a loan. I'm doing my part...what the hell are you waiting for?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:23 am » by Whiteknight2000

I say, lets see what happens.

In my opinion we should be doing two things.

1. Buy Electric cars.

2. Stop buying medical drugs that are proven to do more harm than good.

3. Eat more natural foods, and filter our water with the best water filtration system money can buy.

These are the three main things all of us should be doing.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:28 am » by Daemonfoe

otoel wrote:Isn`t withdrawing your cash from the banks a bad thing? Is this how they set-up their one world currency? by crashing all economies at the same time?

sometimes the only way out is to burn it down.
can't make an omelet w/o breaking a few eggs.
the attitude of "I don't want to suffer in order to make things better in the long run" is why we are still in this situation today.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:33 am » by Zer0

whiteknight2000 wrote:1. Buy Electric cars.

You are a naive fool, they are never going to release that technology, hence why we protest, big oil companies are fucking shit up.

whiteknight2000 wrote:2. Stop buying medical drugs that are proven to do more harm than good.

Try telling that to all the people who are fucked on drugs, its not so easy for alot of people to "just quit", some of them do not even realize they got an addiction because they name it "medical dose" rather than addiction.

whiteknight2000 wrote:3. Eat more natural foods, and filter our water with the best water filtration system money can buy.

Yeah that is kinda hard to do when GMO companies are destroying natural shit and when all the water in our taps is filled with fluoride, which no commercial filter is able to remove.

whiteknight2000 wrote:These are the three main things all of us should be doing.

Here is the main thing you should do, make better arguments.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:43 am » by Hybridtheory

no..this is GREAT news!
i honestly never used banks anyway..a fire proof wallsafe(nice one) is 100$
piece of mind knowing i can count my money at home and its not being tossed around by the 1% to there will..
oh yeah..
priceless..
like who cant count there own f'kn money!?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 am » by Hybridtheory

otoel wrote:

You are a naive fool, they are never going to release that technology, hence why we protest, big oil companies are fucking shit up.

whiteknight2000 wrote:2. Stop buying medical drugs that are proven to do more harm than good.

Try telling that to all the people who are fucked on drugs, its not so easy for alot of people to "just quit", some of them do not even realize they got an addiction because they name it "medical dose" rather than addiction.

whiteknight2000 wrote:3. Eat more natural foods, and filter our water with the best water filtration system money can buy.

Yeah that is kinda hard to do when GMO companies are destroying natural shit and when all the water in our taps is filled with fluoride, which no commercial filter is able to remove.

whiteknight2000 wrote:These are the three main things all of us should be doing.

one word oto..Biodiesel look it up! :hiho: (actually a compund word) lol

End the Fed, marijuana becomes legal, well, there ya go..
bye bye big pharm

GMO foods? try..uhhh...stop eating them..
learn how to read a book, then grow your own food. in that order, it works so much better ;)
Lazy people i swear. You would obviously die Oto if the gov stopped wiping your butt for you.
what ever will folks with your mind set do without walmart? i wonder sometimes.... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:05 am » by Whiteknight2000

otoel wrote:

Your acting as if what we are doing right now is pointless.

With that attitude we will all loose.

All of us have the power to make a huge change. All of us have the power to make a huge difference. The evidence is all around us.

Martin Luthor King was one man who changed history. If one many can change history all of us can change history.

We simply can't afford to keep living the current lifestyle we are living in right now.

It will be the end of all of us, if we go down this path.

If the whole world had the same guts as the people in times square on saturday night. Then the world would be a different place.

Next