Good quality pictures of Martian anomalies.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 pm » by Toxic32

I just thought I would post this video. Most of this stuff you will have probably already seen. A few I'v never seen before and it's better quality than most picture I'v seen of these anomalies. Take a look before it get's pulled for being to controversial.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Ok, may I ask you a question and I am in no way trying to insult you or your post, I'm just curious as to whether or not you believe any of the "anomaly's" are actually what each one "possibly" is.

Is the statue / figure really a statue or a martian carved art piece?
Because I happen to know as a fact that, at least that one and several others are about 1 -5 centimeters in height.
I just personally cannot look at any, not one and know as in feel in my heart, that what I am looking at is a geological feature, there's not even one, without the suspension of disable, I can look at and go, "Well...maaayybe"

Sorry don't mean to rain the vid, and your post. Just putting up my opinion.

[url]
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2 ... 25R1M1.JPG[/url]
rock not a skull
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm » by Toxic32

No feel free to say what you think, I wont be insulted. Most of the video is bullshit misrepresentation of normal geological features, misinterpretation of obviously normal and naturally accruing feature on the planets surface. But there is the odd out of place features worth looking at. You will have to be the judge of that.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.