Goodbye to the Good Guys! Dennis Kucinich OUT!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 am » by Jet17

I would like to thank Dennis Kucinich, and also say Goodbye to him.

He, like Ron Paul tried his best to protect our liberties, while not bankrupting the system.

The only thing I can remember him voting on (not that I was a frothy follower) was Obummer care, I didn't agree with that, but he did have alot of good ideas in way for protecting this dying rancid country.

Thank you, Sir!

Through his various governmental positions and campaigns, Kucinich has attracted attention for consistently delivering "the strongest liberal" perspective. This perspective has been shown by his actions, such as bringing articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, and being the only Democratic candidate in the 2008 election to have voted against invading Iraq.

Due to redistricting by the Republican-controlled state legislature following the 2010 state elections, Ohio's 9th congressional district absorbed part of Cuyahoga County, abolishing Kucinich's district and pitting him against 9th district incumbent Marcy Kaptur in the 2012 Democratic primary, which he lost.

BTW his wife is smoking hot!:

*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 am » by Evildweeb

WTF happened to Kucinich?

Details mate, details.

BTW, if he is indeed gone, I get dibs on the wifey :lol:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 am » by Jet17

evildweeb wrote:WTF happened to Kucinich?

Details mate, details.

look at the last paragraph of the OP :D :

Due to redistricting by the Republican-controlled state legislature following the 2010 state elections, Ohio's 9th congressional district absorbed part of Cuyahoga County, abolishing Kucinich's district and pitting him against 9th district incumbent Marcy Kaptur in the 2012 Democratic primary, which he lost.

it's shitty, they did redistricting in Minnesota too, and now the delegation and ordering is all fucked up...

I don't know why they wait until election year to re-district, it seems pretty counter productive and time constrained.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am » by Troll2rocks

Hows Ron Paul doing ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am » by Evildweeb

jet17 wrote:
evildweeb wrote:WTF happened to Kucinich?

Details mate, details.

look at the last paragraph of the OP :D :

it's shitty, they did redistricting in Minnesota too, and now the delegation and ordering is all fucked up...

I don't know why they wait until election year to re-district, it seems pretty counter productive and time constrained.

Sorry mate my bad. I missed the last sentence.

Yes indeed they redistricted his ass out - howz THAT for getting someone out of the picture?

Either way, I still get dibs on the wifey......LOLz

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:18 am » by Jet17

troll2rocks wrote:Hows Ron Paul doing ?

A long shot, like it always has been.

donors and campaign are re adjusting to the Super Tuesday victories / losses.

Either way, I will support the cause 100%, it's just a downhill battle now I believe, but I won't lose hope... maybe some faith, but not hope!

I will be pissed if I go to the BPOU convention on the 17th and he drops out though, that is a 9am-3pm parliamentary process to select down delegates, and to proceed to hear provision changes to the state constitution.

One thing is for sure though, I see all these good guys being kicked around and being driven out, and no new candidates that are even worth backing anymore.

I only support good wholesome candidates like Kucinich, Paul, Johnson. Once they are gone, I can completely ignore politics again, because there wont be shit left to root for!

@evildweeb:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 6:53 am » by Mydogma

Ahh man he was/is one of the defenders...well maybe he will be able to do more on the outside..he would be a good vp to rp...(Wouldn't that be a dream team)...and the world would see much hope...well I can only hope his voice will get louder...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com