Google Earth - The Greenland Object??

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm » by Futuju

here's some information about the glitch
http://www.rense.com/general79/Adt.htm
i really dont think there's any thing to this but i might be mistaking

Writer

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 pm » by Jaffacake

:nwo: well people ya do no they found stuff there in 1986 don't ya . they say they found hair there. yeah right ,they said it was from some guy from 4.000 year's ago an he was in the ice age !!! well peeps that's all have got some one could look in to this tho come on lads an girl's

Writer

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 1:40 pm » by aceofcups01

I noticed this object some time ago as well plus many others... but then again, I heard that Google Earth have planted logos and odd little things all over the world images... are they are just advertising? Having some kind of in-joke perhaps?

Having said that, I sent a question to another site (that never replied) way back in 2008 asking what they thought of the object that had turned up in my garden! It looks like a silver skull or something. (Don't think I can post the pic of it here without giving away my home address...) On trying to find out why it had suddenly appeared, I had seen a lot of other people online asking the exact same question! Their pictures of these symbols are very similar and all are skulls.

Call me paranoid but now I am wondering if these skulls are markers, signifying where the dissenters live, the individuals who have reported UFO sightings etc.

I must admit, as I couldn't get to the bottom of it all back then I have let it slide but it is still there on Google (I guess they don't update their images that often). This thread has reawakened my interest into what exactly all these GoogleEarth anomolies are and whether they have a significance that is so obvious as to be overlooked!? What do you think???
Love Many, Trust in Few, Always Paddle Your Own Canoe

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:21 pm » by Woodgod23

zegtelzegtel wrote:
naranja wrote:whats the measurements (metric) of the object? do people live nearby? I dont have google earth....

A dtV expedition!
who pays the tickets?

Hmm... How much you need?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

woodgod23 wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:
naranja wrote:whats the measurements (metric) of the object? do people live nearby? I dont have google earth....

A dtV expedition!
who pays the tickets?

Hmm... How much you need?

Would have thought you would have to sell a fair few Woodgodtm pipes and smoking jackets to fund this one :D :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm » by Futuju

wouldnt it be cheaper to just hire a airplane photogrofer to take airial photos?

Initiate

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm » by Woodgod23

electrobadgr wrote:
woodgod23 wrote:Hmm... How much you need?

Would have thought you would have to sell a fair few Woodgodtm pipes and smoking jackets to fund this one :D :cheers:

Or use part of my inheritance. I'm a huge cheapskate I could live on interest alone for the next 60 years with no ill effects. Or I could talk to a group of friends who make strange investments ... the list continues.

Writer

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 am » by Wightnow

Problem solved !!

Look at the large magnification provided by zegtelzegtel.
It was the third post in this discussion.
Forget Greenland, Forget snow. this is an accidentally included artifact.

If you look closely this is a portion of a sheet of A4 writing paper that has accidently been included due to crap photo processing by Google Earth labs.
You can see it has an edging strip with a black line as a vertical border.
(It is presented sideways on in the photo)
The colour and texture of the paper is a cream marbled effect.
The markings on top left are sloping joined up handwriting in fountain pen ink.
Maybe somebody can enlarge and enhance that area so we can read what it says.

Cheers,
WightNow

Previous