GOOGLE+ SECURITY SETTINGS ALERT

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 12:05 am » by Evildweeb

GOOGLE+ SECURITY SETTINGS ALERT.

Upload to Disclose.tv

jamnoise72

Published on Nov 9, 2013

Just go through everything and if you don't understand something DON'T just agree to it! BEWARE what you are agreeing to! READ the small print....
Any one else think that Google+ just looks like facebook? Funny how I can comment there so easily amongst my circle but I can't comment on YouTube. ALL part of the plan. WHY FORCE a 'new' social media down our throats...? Control and censorship!

We will organize a day where we all just set all our videos to private for 24 hours. This will be particularly good for those channels that are monetized or for those who have had an advert thrown onto their video because of copyright. This will also mean less comments going through the system through YouTube/Google+. Not only will this mean a financial loss for Google but it will also give them a HUGE kick up the arse. ARE YOU IN??

GOOGLE 24 HOUR SHUTDOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRTrvRUY0M0

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 am » by Shaggietrip

This stuff is just silly. I have a few items of interest so far.

1. My inbox says all comments now referred to google+. So I click the check box not to post on google plus. Yet all comments are through google plus. So wtf? is this double talk?

2. Why do some channels on google plus thrive on "circle" posts? This bring me to question if there is any monitization issue. I prefer not to choose monitization. But if one in a circle of others choose to do so are they getting cash from others videos even if they choose not to gain and monitary off the videos they produce.

3.a] Why is every tom dick and harry notified of your posts? Is this only in circles.b] to avoid this is the only way to uncircle the ones that yopu do trust..trusted before knowing this whole google + scam.

4. Sure I could not do youtube or any other for 24hrs. just did.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 1:35 am » by The57ironman

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 am » by mediasorcery

dont sign in and dont comment either, im so over it all, all these "companies",

who gives a flying fudge about commenting on vids anyway???

i had microsoftcock asking for my phone number to log into hotmail last week, looks like i will NEVER be loggin into that email account EVER again.

everyone BITCHES about these corporate demonic low life like googles,

SO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS AND STOP USING THEM, PERIOD. :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
Last edited by mediasorcery on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 2:44 am » by The57ironman

mediasorcery wrote:dont sign in and dont comment either, im so over it all, all these "companies",

who gives a flying fudge about commenting on vids anyway???

... :lol: ..the same folks who post what their cat did... :shock:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm » by Lothar Zogg

Once you have checked and unchecked these boxes, go back and check if they are the way you intended them to be ticked. I did, and some were not the way I had ticked them. I spent some time trying to understand the site, and I'm sure I did not miss anything. Google+ is a scam. It is a spy machine with evil intent. Remove your Gmail and other Google accounts! It is THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THEM LISTEN.

YouTube used to be an alternative media site (as well as a lot of entertainment and BS). Now it will turn into a big brother dictatorship. This system, where you are not allowed to chose your own relationships, where anyone can spy on you; change your comments even, is completely insane!

Free speech is dependent on being able to be anonymous. Will editors on newspapers be required to publish peoples real names from now on? No more debates with nom de plumes? These big internet companies are too weak to handle the internet I think, freedom is to scary for them, they just want control. Please Google, FUCK OFF!

sadly I think it's just gonna get MUCH worse. passwords are soon a think of the past, biometric data is soon the required way to log in to sites. The banks will lead the way!

YOU MUST CLOSE YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNTS!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 8:44 pm » by Webcat

Lothar Zogg wrote:Once you have checked and unchecked these boxes, go back and check if they are the way you intended them to be ticked. I did, and some were not the way I had ticked them. I spent some time trying to understand the site, and I'm sure I did not miss anything. Google+ is a scam. It is a spy machine with evil intent. Remove your Gmail and other Google accounts! It is THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THEM LISTEN.

YouTube used to be an alternative media site (as well as a lot of entertainment and BS). Now it will turn into a big brother dictatorship. This system, where you are not allowed to chose your own relationships, where anyone can spy on you; change your comments even, is completely insane!

Free speech is dependent on being able to be anonymous. Will editors on newspapers be required to publish peoples real names from now on? No more debates with nom de plumes? These big internet companies are too weak to handle the internet I think, freedom is to scary for them, they just want control. Please Google, FUCK OFF!

sadly I think it's just gonna get MUCH worse. passwords are soon a think of the past, biometric data is soon the required way to log in to sites. The banks will lead the way!

YOU MUST CLOSE YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNTS!!!

:hiho: Lothar Zogg :flop:

Some good points there. :think:

Anyone know a search engine (mainly for images) that could replace 'Google' as I use it a great deal for research.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 pm » by Kinninigan

Webcat wrote:Anyone know a search engine (mainly for images) that could replace 'Google' as I use it a great deal for research.

here use this link, its my homepage, the "safe search" is turned off :shock: and the theme is dark like our forum... :mrgreen: its all customizable though

it uses googles webcrawlers for results, without tracking your or your isp address!

:flop:

https://ixquick.com/do/mypage.pl?prf=a9 ... f7d94fb364

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 pm » by Webcat

Kinninigan wrote:
Webcat wrote:Anyone know a search engine (mainly for images) that could replace 'Google' as I use it a great deal for research.

here use this link, its my homepage, the "safe search" is turned off :shock: and the theme is dark like our forum... :mrgreen: its all customizable though

it uses googles webcrawlers for results, without tracking your or your isp address!

:flop:

https://ixquick.com/do/mypage.pl?prf=a9 ... f7d94fb364

:peep:

Thanks Kinni! :flop:

Next