GoogleTube CENSORSHIP Conspiracy (is REAL)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 am » by Evildweeb

GoogleTube CENSORSHIP Conspiracy (is REAL)

Upload to Disclose.tv

TheScariestMovieEver

Published on Nov 7, 2013

It has begun.....

UPDATE!! No kidding....AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS VIDEO....My comments and thumbs showed back up on my videos.....Weird timing to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSP3Pn8AKp0

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 5:08 am » by Innosent

Utube...CENSORED!!! No way! Of course it's real! You haven't noticed the curious lack of political rants in the last 5 years or so? Maybe they're capable of isolating certain communities, so that only chicago can hear their own citizens, etc. but I have noticed. That's why DTV is here for you.

I'm not going to complain because people can commit serious crimes quite easily and they're overwhelming the law enforcement agencies so, essentially, they're getting away with it. I can throw a good one too but I only want to facilitate the enlightenment process. To deviate would be to exacerbate the problem.

With all the little punks talkin' trash and making threats, I thought that would have happened sooner. Good riddance.

Here it comes...a whole slew of videos about how this is unconstitutional...well it is. It violates the 1st amendment. Flame on trolls.

It is such bullshit when a Company violates it customers rights. :hell:

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 6:28 am » by Slith

Innosent wrote:
It is such bullshit when a Company violates it customers rights. :hell:

Prost to that!

In my field, rule#1 is the customer is always right. Rule#2 is, even if the customer is wrong, refer back to rule #1

We pay these peoples wages fer f*ks sake. What about that don't they understand?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 6:34 am » by The57ironman

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 am » by Flipper

The57ironman wrote:Image

My what beautiful eyes she has.

Just think people have been worried about the gooberments censoring the internet. Booble does it for them, I mean gooble. What will they do next, only allow political correct sites to exist. :censored:

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 8:10 am » by Slith

Flipper wrote:
The57ironman wrote:Image

My what beautiful eyes she has.

Just think people have been worried about the gooberments censoring the internet. Booble does it for them, I mean gooble. What will they do next, only allow political correct sites to exist. :censored:

I don't get it. What the hell is flaunting like this going to do? Well, lemme see. You post a pic like this, looking to attract a mate, yet millions have seen you, yet you want to be respected, nurtured, loved for your honesty and loyalty? Ermmmm?

BTW guys....most women find this repulsive. On that note, most guys don't. That in itself, says it all

:bang;

I will not be painted with that brush

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm » by Middleman

Innosent wrote:Here it comes...a whole slew of videos about how this is unconstitutional...well it is. It violates the 1st amendment. Flame on trolls.

The 1st amendment applies to government institutions, not private corporations.
Also, what's with the attitude?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

So with all this google/youtube madness I have been trolling youtube channels by conspiracy theorists all morning to let them know about DTV and our video hosting with NO CENSORSHIP or DATA MINING

Then I found this video enclosed (this chick is my type, smart, sexy, and fiesty :love: )

..and I found another DTV member, always nice!

And my google+ profile is only 25% complete but I can comment, I had to stop because google wont let me post my address in "Atlantis"

:look: :love:

TPP Calls Google

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 1:49 am » by Temps13

ARE GOOGLE SPYING ON US? Yes they are. HOW? By driving little cars around the world which steal our WiFi passwords, our credit card info, our passwords for all our apps and generally all the data on our computers. WHERE IS THIS DATA BEING STORED? On giant BOATS - yep, Google have built giant barges which are being constructed like giant floating computer data centres in utter secrecy...

Google are stealing all this data - loading our passwords onto servers which are aboard GIANT BOATS and floating these out into international waters (where there is no law) and then using this data (like the evil genius enemies encountered by JAMES BOND) to... to... Well, I am not sure frankly, but they might be trying to rescue the GOOGLE ADVERTISING EMPIRE from being shut down because Google earn money by selling adverts on top of STOLEN Copyrighted video (and now books)...

The government of Brazil has just demanded an explanation from Google about private wi-fi data collected while photographing everyone's houses, cars, children and furniture for the GOOGLE Street View maps.

A court told GOOGLE to present a reply by Saturday (that's tomorrow) or face a daily fine of about $45,000 (£28,000) a day - up to a maximum of $450,000. US and European courts have already fined Google for illegally harvesting data through the Street View programme.

The decision by a court in the capital, Brasilia follows a complaint lodged by the Brazilian Institute of Computer Policy and Rights.
It's based the allegation on similar cases in other countries and demanded that Google reveal if it also collected data in Brazil.

Earlier this year, Google agreed to pay a $7m (£4.3m) fine for collecting people's personal data without authorisation in the US.
In a settlement with 38 US states, Google agreed to destroy emails, passwords, and web histories collected by Street View cars between 2008 and 2010. Germany also fined the company 145,000 euros (£125,000) for illegally recording information...

It's just a guess - but these giant GOOGLE BOATS which are now being drifted out to sea probably are the NO LAW operating centres (linked by satellite) where all our data shall be kept and that (possibly) further infringements of our passwords, credit cards and data may actually take place - far out in the oceans where no law exists to protect us from this type of activity - it's just a hunch, but why else would GOOGLE build giant boats???

Google's first massive boat is moored at Fort Mason near San Francisco. Frank Dean, the superintendent of Golden Gate, who manages the park’s 80,000 acres did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Neither did Google.

The first of these Google Boats is 250 feet long and four stories tall. A second Google Boat, owned by the same "shell" (i.e.: fake) just-on-paper company, was later spotted off the coast of Portland, Maine... Why would Google form paper front companies and use these shell corporations to build enormous boats? Stay tuned!
from feed your brain fb page-chris everard
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 2:06 am » by mediasorcery

who wouldnt love to sink that ffffn barge man........ hehehe.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next