Gordon Brown strange handshake in NY 22/9

Writer

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 pm » by Conorkerr

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread503988/pg1

This is currently being discussed on ATS. I just thought I would share it. Watch as Gordon Brown is informed that someone special is in the room and watch how he pushes some guy out of they way just to shake hands with a mystery person, and watch how he shakes hands with him.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm » by Thesaint

Thanks for sharing, don't know what to make of it personally, looks weird though however it's pretty blatant could be just an extra friendly shake. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm » by bugmenot

whats going on with he's outstreched fingers aghhh freaky :ohno:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm » by Blacky

Knowing Brown It was probably just a mistake by him because he is an Idiot!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm » by bugmenot

end0fall

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm » by end0fall

That definitely looks like a masonic handshake to me.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 pm » by Lowsix

GOD I HATE POSTS LIKE THIS!

(but..ermm..this ones real...damnit..great find)

I have hunted all over the net, and that is an actual masonic master handshake..
For FUCKS sake, so who is the white haired dude? Im finding references to it in numbers that would suggest that its not just an ATS conjecture, that that is for a fact, the "master" masonic version....

And here is out little friend giving the 'fellow craft' version..grmble..GRMBLE!
Note the absence of full palm to palm contact..
that appears to be the key to this one..

I dont like that at all..
again great find..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm » by Savwafair2012

Damn Six thats it!
So Brown's cover is totaly blown here. :flop: Thats is not done accidentaly :bang;
Wicked post.Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm » by Ghostofedna

I've lived a long time and sometimes when I shake hands with another lady, I get it a little messed up.

That Scottish man, Brown probably shakes a lot of hands every day, so he probably fumbles from time to time also.

Some people post thousands upon thousands of opinions on this site. And many of them are pretty messed up too.

If you spend too much time posting and watching for bad men. You should take a break and get some exercise, fresh air and sunshine. Get back to the real world....it's good for you. They'll always be bad men out there and worrying about everything and smoking too many cigarettes only hurts yourselves.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 pm » by Winehippie

ghostofedna wrote:I've lived a long time and sometimes when I shake hands with another lady, I get it a little messed up.

That Scottish man, Brown probably shakes a lot of hands every day, so he probably fumbles from time to time also.

Some people post thousands upon thousands of opinions on this site. And many of them are pretty messed up too.

If you spend too much time posting and watching for bad men. You should take a break and get some exercise, fresh air and sunshine. Get back to the real world....it's good for you. They'll always be bad men out there and worrying about everything and smoking too many cigarettes only hurts yourselves.

it's way past your naptime, edna
... because something is happening here,
but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?