Gospel of John, chapter 16, verse 12-14

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 12, 2011 9:32 pm » by Phaeton

spock wrote:
phaeton wrote:Am I to understand here mr. Spock, that he is to be called uneducated becuase he is using the wrong examples? His premiss is highly relevant, but the examples he employs makes him uneducated.. And you find yourself in the position to decide this.

You're just a sad, angry person aren't you?

:D :clapper:

Oh and thanks for your previous post, good stuff.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 10:07 pm » by Fayaz

I think to the best of my knowledge i have conveyed the TRUTH to everyone about the Oneness of God and the last and final messenger of God.
Take it!!!! or leave it!!!!. My duty is to inform and i have done it..Alhamdulillah

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

1. spirit of truth= Holy spirit 2. declare what Jesus knows about truth to come= prophecy

not universal spirituality, Galatians 1 if any angel or person preach any other gospel than
Christ let him be accursed.
He is just speaking how important the gift of prophecy is and to understand truth.
1. in the last days Israel will be a nation once again.
2. as the days of Noa so shall be the coming of Christ
3. the 4th beast in Daniel N.W.O
4. knowledge shall increase in the last days

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 am » by 99socks

fayaz wrote:I think to the best of my knowledge i have conveyed the TRUTH to everyone about the Oneness of God and the last and final messenger of God.
Take it!!!! or leave it!!!!. My duty is to inform and i have done it..Alhamdulillah

Good, you are now free of your responsibility.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 am » by Tertiusgaudens

In all different God talking and understanding:

can you deal with simply being human with all limitations, failures and imperfectibilities?

Is it so hard to live a true life rather than "searching the truth", as if a correct ability of proper God talk is the highest virtue?

What does it mean being satisfied by having the right words, thoughts and expressions on God, while you understand, but you alone?

You are pleased, because you got understanding? Is that your ultimate virtue?

Has that something to do with others, with people you live with?

Is that a virtue living with others but you understand alone?

You claim to understand thus needing to defend God?

You claim God created all and will not tolerate different perceptions and connotations of truth expressions?

You search for God in abstract words, expressions and notions apart from our fate of being human and manyfold?

You think of God being apart from his creation.

The deepest God talk is this: God became flesh. This is solidarity with humans. Oneness. Imperfectibility. End of limitless cruising in fields of words, notions and expressions. God became flesh. Verbum caro factum est - the word became flesh.

You can ride the horse of trinity or unity or whatever. You can poke in missing links and thoughts and failures as long as you want. You can stick your finger even up the ass of a perfect God you create in your imagination in order to accept you. You are free to think and to do what you want.

But you miss the whole point as you separate God from his creation, God perception from being human, as long as you separate love from flesh, smell and circumstances and words from living containers called experience.

If your Bible or Quran is not leading you to deal with your imperfect, broken and limited humanity, you may exceed in your God talk but never understand bloody and living hearts, minds and people.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 am » by Spock

tertiusgaudens wrote:But you miss the whole point as you separate God from his creation, God perception from being human, as long as you separate love from flesh, smell and circumstances and words from living containers called experience.

If your Bible or Quran is not leading you to deal with your imperfect, broken and limited humanity, you may exceed in your God talk but never understand bloody and living hearts, minds and people.

Excellent!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am » by Nelusmc

Fayaz

You asked me a question. Do I believe In Christianity?

I will answer with a question what is Christianity to you? If it is that one believes Jesus Christ is the Son of God then I am and I believe in Christianity. As for me the word Christianity is just a word. A word that was given to those that followed Jesus Christ.
if you read the bible you will notice that he never speaks of Christianity he says I am the door
in order for you to have a relationship with the Creator. No one comes to the father of Creation but through him there is no other way.

What is religion?

It is nothin but a custom and repetition, tradition system that has been taught from youth.
Islam an example you get up you pray and so on through the day on your knees and your head to the ground you do that about 5 times a day. Tell me what do you have a relation ship or religion.You can do that all you want I guarantee that you feel an emptyness inside of
yourself there is somethin missin and you can pray and do repetition but nothing changes within.

Now getting to the topic of the thread what one is missing is the Holy Spirit who fills from within who makes one be born again in his spirit. The Spirit Of God the Father Creation only through Jesus Christ the bridge the door the begotten Son Of God.

If you have a relationship with someone how can that be viewed as religion?
Yet if you have religion and repetition you will never have a direct relationship to the father of Creation he wants a relationship between Father and son not religion. you being the son and him being you father.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 am » by Nelusmc

So again I ask what is Christianity but a door. In order for us to be Sons of God.
What name would you call a relationship between you and the Creator there is no name only relationship between you and God. Only by accepting what Jesus Christ did on that day made a bridge a door that through him you can have that. Relationship. So I AM a son of the Great I AM through Jesus Christ.and the Holy Spirit. And if Christianity is the name that they give me because I have relationship with Father, Jesus, and the Holy spirit then I accept that name given to me.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 am » by Zer0

99socks wrote:
mochon wrote:Mass awakening,realization.the voice of the consiesuness of all,put together in one voice...what sone call enlightment...what do you think?

Same thing... Holy Spirit. :D

Agreed,

I have not gone to church in years, or even read much religious literature.

However through my own experience I have notice that "going with the flow", the flow being the will of God, always leads you to being in the right place and the right time.

Of thinking and gathering of knowledge there is no end.

But when you stop thinking, you just know.

:flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext