Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood with Alex Jones

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 12:23 am » by Epicfailure

I am sorry could you please direct me and viewers to where i said she is NOT a doctor?

I do believe I said:

"this woman goes into a coma and comes out thinking she is a doctor"

meaning:

"she is not qualified to talk about black project microwaves" that no one knows nothing about.

only structure and metal strength.....

I even said it a few thousand times in this thread....

but you are soooooooo wound up that you don't even read what I write, because that is what you do, that is lowsix, that is your game, you get mad at Jetty because he uses your own words against you like you tried to do here, but failed miserably....

thanks for the links, it's nice to know that I upset you that much to prove yourself (in some kind of way, but not really)

I see her experiments are of "heat on metal" and the effects.....seems suiting that after she graduated nearly 20 years ago that she would come out with a GROUNDBREAKING book,after allegedly teaching some classes at a college, based on false data to make her rich to pay for all those doctorates, considering I am assuming that she is now unemployed...... wait......yeah she is unemployed.

but we are to assume that it is because she is smart..... interesting....

thanks for FINALLY showing something of substance instead of the first Google search that you thought might have been something but showed nothing.

it appears this mute point is beside the point when looking at the data head on, and based on the information given she is and should be stripped of any doctorate that she has based on such flimsy accusations and horrible facts.

In any case, I think it is funny you are still spouting that I have no credentials in any area, when I myself am a structural analyst for commercial and residential properties, I survey damage of buildings and give estimates and reason why damage happened and how to further install safeguards and give information to customers on how to avoid such a situation (given through insurance companies)

Skyscrapers no! but then again I am not claiming to have a doctorate in something that qualifies me to speak of the physical properties of a "microwave death ray"

last I checked there wasn't a black operations doctorate.

it's quite easy and while not a doctorate but a certification, I would say that YES I am more qualified than you to assess damage to structures...

also even if I was found to be just as worthless as you, the fact remains that YOU DO NOT have credentials in anything....... so why do you keep spouting out this straw man approach?

of course no one pays me for my opinion (again just like you, but ahhh it's only a point in your favored mind) it's a public forum, people pay me to assess damage to their properties though, so I guess you can say I am paid for my opinion on structures damage. (cost me a whopping 1200$)

thanks and have a nice day, it seems you are grabbing for straws now because your initial google search didn't have the results you desired, that or you thought no one would bother to click your links that you:

A: Provided
B: forged information for, to make it look like there was information present.....

what a tosser.

PostMon May 23, 2011 4:54 pm » by Docjones

cee420 wrote:

Hey

Well, that car has dust on it, and independent researchs have found bits of ‘nano-thermite composite’ in the WTC dust, and nano-thermite reaction creates molten iron and burns in temperatures exceeding 3500 degrees Celsius
Pics of the nano-thermite bits found in the WTC dust
..some of the bits have multiple layres on them
..and are’ laminate nano-thermite’ ..and this stuff was patented 5 years before 9/11
Metal nanolaminate composite
United States Patent 5912069
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5912069.html

..so if there really is nano-thermite in the dust ..it most likely is the cause of cars burning.
Thermite also explains the burn-holes on some of the cars

Why did the concrete in the Twin Towers turn to dust and gravel?
..because of high-explosive demolition charges (high explosives like RDX or HMX or something like this )
The EA911-people who discovered the nano-thermite in the WTC dust DO NOT MAKE CLAIMS that only thermite was used, like it is falsely claimed about them ..they actually believe that conventional high explosives were also used along the nano-thermite charges

Study: Scientists Discover Active Thermitic Material in WTC Dust
http://stj911.org/press_releases/Active ... erial.html

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocp ... 7TOCPJ.pdf

PS.
Judy Woods make many false claims and you can read about me pointing out quite a few of these in Pookzta’s earlier threads

Peace
:flop:

Thank you, cee420, for bringing in published Peer-reviewed facts. This is what we need more of -- facts in scientific articles, not more theories about "space beams". So sorry to see Jesse V falling for the notion of space beams when the explosive-model is supported by the hard evidence.

I should also point out that when one looks at the destruction of the North Tower, for instance, it does NOT begin at the tip-top, as would be expected from a beam from space. Same is true for WTC 7. The observed data are much better explained, then, by the presence of explosives/pyrotechnics in the buildings rather than by means of beams from space -- especially when residues of these pyrotechnic materials are found in the WTC dust!

Previous