Gov. Schwarzenegger: Take 'Ax' to Calif. Budget

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:23 am » by Knurrebusk

Got a tiny little foot in all camps, so just test me.

If you´re the hooligan type, ok!
Perhaps need to end my life fighting , I´ll be very happy to let you trespass my property.

You will have to come prepared, and I will enjoy the great bang since I´m on my hometurf.
Just fucking test my niceness, and you will infact be my best friend.

Pass my guard, I´ll only blame myself.
I´ve lost it once, never again, and you will not be the happy part.

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:28 am » by Knurrebusk

I´ll give you the coordinates on google, just fucking try outwith my sick brain.
1 error and I will hunt you down, do not think you are a smartass.

jetxvii

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:35 am » by jetxvii

nibirutracker wrote:
knurrebusk wrote:Just wonder if I´ll ever will be able to tell their story.
Will attac me for it, since the Queen was left.

But I´m an architect/builder, not a Human architect etc, the task she has in front of her is not my fight, or her Brother.

It´s like life of Jesus, with Mel Gibson, and she refused to take part of it.
I can do that!" was her message, and so is all her brothers/sister/Mother/Father.

She never visited the area of Jesus very close to her, her Father is Satan himself with a smile, I lived with him for 2 years, and understand why all of them fight him.

I never told her to bring her bright younger brothers to Jesus.
She told me her Mother was like me, and not to try to unbalance her long work.

So I respected her Mother, even if I loved her Father, a Geronimo in rebearth.

Does anyone know what the fu#k this guy is talking about? :headscratch:

dude that is exactly what I was thinking reading his posts, it's like reading a Dr. Suess book with special guest writer Tim Burton.

Don't forget the musical talents of Danny Elfman.

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:41 am » by Knurrebusk

Life is a bitch, and I told most of you, I´m not even 60% a nice person, so do not fuck with me.

Perhaps I´m very agressive, my lappy is not ok, planning funny life for people like you.
I´m in a bad mood, but never think I´m a average joe, I´m not, and can snap back faster then any of you lowlives that like to etc can dream of.

Yes!, I´m nice, and hell at the same time, do not be cocky with me like that without a word why you think I stink!

Conspirator

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:44 am » by Gloomylunatic

knurrebusk wrote:Life is a bitch, and I told most of you, I´m not even 60% a nice person, so do not fuck with me.

Perhaps I´m very agressive, my lappy is not ok, planning funny life for people like you.
I´m in a bad mood, but never think I´m a average joe, I´m not, and can snap back faster then any of you lowlives that like to etc can dream of.

Yes!, I´m nice, and hell at the same time, do not be cocky with me like that without a word why you think I stink!

keep it up BUDDY! :flop:

god bless your lost soul!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

jetxvii

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:51 am » by jetxvii

I AM THE GOVERNATOR!!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAA!

GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:52 am » by Knurrebusk

I´m not out to scare the hell out of you, but´I got tons of stuff on my mind.
Trying to make life funny for people like you, do not need negative shit.

Life is a suprise, if not why work?
I´m doing my best to help with life for average joe, hell it´s my friends/family!!

Understand!!
Money is not all, and many rich people feel tired of life, so do not puch to hard.

jetxvii

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:52 am » by jetxvii

gloomylunatic wrote:
knurrebusk wrote:Life is a bitch, and I told most of you, I´m not even 60% a nice person, so do not fuck with me.

keep it up BUDDY! :flop:

god bless your lost soul!

LMAO!

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:53 am » by Nibirutracker

You should cut back on the pharmaceuticals, especially if they weren't prescribed to you.
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Initiate

PostSat May 15, 2010 8:53 am » by Immortalgropher

knurrebusk wrote:He cheated all his life, and do the same he know..

Really? So becoming a champion bodybuilder is cheating? Not really, that's hard work. So is becoming an actor or actress.

(If anyone decides to make claim about steroids as cheating I say "pfffft" to you in advance. :flop: )
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

PreviousNext