Government Again Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 pm » by Drjones

Jim Carrey, Hollywood legend and Generation Rescue board member, reacted to the news, “It seems the U.S. government is sending mixed messages by telling the world that vaccines don’t cause autism, while, at the same time, they are quietly managing a separate ‘vaccine court’ that is ruling in favor of affected families and finding that vaccines, in fact, were the cause. For most of the autism community the question is no longer whether vaccines caused of their child’s autism. The question is why is their government only promoting the rulings that are in favor of the vaccine companies.”

Why is a secret court, which no one knows about or understands, quietly paying these families for vaccine injuries and autism? Deirdre Imus, Generation Rescue board member and founder of the Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology says, “Over the past 20 years, the vaccine court has dispensed close to $2 billion in compensation to families whose children were injured or killed by a vaccine. I am not against vaccines and my own child has been vaccinated. But, I share the growing concerns of many parents questioning the number of vaccines given to children today, some of the toxic ingredients in vaccines, and whether we know enough about the combination risks associated with the multiple vaccines given to children during critical developmental windows.”

VACCINES VERY BAD-DO NOT ADMINISTOR :oops:

http://gnn.tv/headlines/19763/Vaccine_C ... _Continues

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm » by Blackbarbie

ive had 2 vaccines this morning !!!! :ohno: :bang; :censored: :o

i don't think ill get autism though however my arms are killing me. :(

hmm just looked back at you post that is a good point. Why is a secret court quietly paying families off? moreover i'm sure autism makes people a lot smarter i think personally they can use the section of the brain that we cant and because its so much for them to handle that's why they are like that.

Barbie =] xx
Religion was made by a business man.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 pm » by Astrodicted

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 1:21 pm » by Blackbarbie

astrodicted wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Grwat video!has a good point what the hell is vaccine court?
and totally right about getting a fair trial you wouldnt it would be completly biased!

Barbie =] xx

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm » by Drjones

blackbarbie wrote:ive had 2 vaccines this morning !!!! :ohno: :bang; :censored: :o

i don't think ill get autism though however my arms are killing me. :(

hmm just looked back at you post that is a good point. Why is a secret court quietly paying families off? moreover i'm sure autism makes people a lot smarter i think personally they can use the section of the brain that we cant and because its so much for them to handle that's why they are like that.

Barbie =] xx

What vaccines did you get Barbie :?: ...I would not get a vaccine and if i had kids neither would they..My kids would also be home schooled 8-)

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm » by Towelie

The autism causing ones are the vaccines you recieve as a child/baby, youve probably just been steralized :shock: . (Joking youll prob be fine.)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:The autism causing ones are the vaccines you recieve as a child/baby, youve probably just been steralized :shock: . (Joking youll prob be fine.)

Hey Towelie m8,don't lie your not really joking :scary: :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 pm » by Towelie

I think it was around 4 yrs or so ago now i got a leaflet through the door from the BNP (British National Party) i wasnt the only one lol, loadsa ppl got these the BNP got in trouble too. Anyway this leaflet amongst other things on it, was going on about how the lower classes should be steralized along with other groups, i dont like to believe that this type of thing could be happening, but it has happened before.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 pm » by Blackbarbie

ohh goshh.. i had my cervical cancer vaccine. As the doctors and hospital kept sending me letters. Also i know what your all thinking if i got so many letters its because they needed me to have it except my mum wanted me to have it too. We have cancer in the family.
Also i had my polio and whatever else its called. I was supposed to have them in high school but didn't long story. I really don't feel so good about it now but i am mos tlikely still going to get the other 2 done because i wont feel as though its complete and i cant have a third.(unless one of you comes up with compelling evidence as to why not to) Also i did do a post on this cervical cancer drug most people said to get it.

Also the thing that sort of annoyed me was the fact the nurse said "don't worry, the injections are getting better and better" after i had them done she told me about side effects.If there getting better and better why still the side effects?
Also on a letter i got it said that the injection had been tested on over 40,000 women or something however it hadn't been tested on me! and that is what scares me.

Basically i didn't feel right having them done at all. But it felt like the right thing to do. My little sister even had it done the other day. :(

Barbie =] xx