Government Health Care

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 1:18 am » by Eliakim

I will be writing an article about government health care that is run by and trained by people that have no comprehension of mind, body or soul. Run by people that do not have cures but have symptoms that they truly do not understand. As one eminent doctor said to me when she came for help a decade ago, I asked her why? She replied

'They teach us to cut up bodies but not how to heal emotions'

In other words they have no idea how to heal consciousness.

Government health care is run by civil servants and in the main taught by people that live in 20th century belief systems and research. Professor William Tiller has already authenticated the fact that clinical research can be impacted upon by the researcher's intentions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We told you there is a pecking order to the divine plan well now the medical profession are going to get a threshing due to their belief systems.

I had a sight of a pain relief seminar leaflet, it is written in a NHS leaflet about this seminar that they are promoting in England.

'IT DOES NOT OFFER A CURE, A MAGIC WAND, PHYSICAL TREATMENT OR HOW TO MANAGE OR CONTROL PAIN'.

That statement in itself is government health care telling you that they do not know what works, they do not have the cures.

The leaflet goes on to include 'Stress Management'.

It was announced by the trade unions (1999) due to their own research and experience that stress management does not work'. We also know that anger management does not work. Why is that?

One does not manage/control anger, one heals it and removes the root causes of the core issues from the body and in so doing one can remove memory from the cellular and this is what cellular healing is all about.

Medical profession please catch up with the 21st century of new science, new biology and new physics.

Administrators have no place in the medical profession and unless they have been medically trained or are supporting medical staff. Not the other way round.

Medical staff trained in the 20th century, sorry folks you are out of the date.

How is that the CM therapists can be told their education is out of day yet the same is not said to doctors?

You think that professional development is going to do it?

Not so, if people are stuck in old academia that was outdated when they were taught it.

We will give you the baton then it is up to you whether you choose to run the race and win the golden crown.

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 1:56 am » by Eliakim

American Lies About The NHS

Upload to Disclose.tv

What Londoners Think of the NHS

Upload to Disclose.tv

If its a life or death situation then the NHS is brilliant. However, if there is a situation that is beyond their expertise then the people can go through months of seeing consultants that contradict each other on diagnosis. I have heard many stories over the years but the one that touched me the most was the case of a toddler that could not express what he was feeling and knowing in words. However, by working with the mother we were able to help both mother and child make huge breakthroughs.

The USA has some of the best scientists at the cutting edge of new science, new biology and new physics. Its up to YOU whether you choose to support their life giving work.

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 1:58 am » by Eliakim

eliakim wrote:I will be writing an article about government health care that is run by and trained by people that have no comprehension of mind, body or soul. Run by people that do not have cures but have symptoms that they truly do not understand. As one eminent doctor said to me when she came for help a decade ago, I asked her why? She replied

Government health care is run by civil servants and in the main taught by people that live in 20th century belief systems and research. Professor William Tiller has already authenticated the fact that clinical research can be impacted upon by the researcher's intentions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We told you there is a pecking order to the divine plan well now the medical profession are going to get a threshing due to their belief systems.

I had a sight of a pain relief seminar leaflet, it is written in a NHS leaflet about this seminar that they are promoting in England.

'IT DOES NOT OFFER A CURE, A MAGIC WAND, PHYSICAL TREATMENT OR HOW TO MANAGE OR CONTROL PAIN'.

That statement in itself is government health care telling you that they do not know what works, they do not have the cures.

It was announced by the trade unions (1999) due to their own research and experience that stress management does not work'. We also know that anger management does not work. Why is that?

One does not manage/control anger, one heals it and removes the root causes of the core issues from the body and in so doing one can remove memory from the cellular and this is what cellular healing is all about.

Medical profession please catch up with the 21st century of new science, new biology and new physics.

Administrators have no place in the medical profession and unless they have been medically trained or are supporting medical staff. Not the other way round.

How is that the CM therapists can be told their education is out of day yet the same is not said to doctors?

You think that CPD is going to do it?

Not so, if people are stuck in old academia that was outdated when they were taught it.

We will give you the baton then it is up to you whether you choose to run the race and win the golden crown.

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 2:15 am » by Eliakim

eliakim wrote:I will be writing an article about government health care that is run by and trained by people that have no comprehension of mind, body or soul. Run by people that do not have cures but have symptoms that they truly do not understand. As one eminent doctor said to me when she came for help a decade ago, I asked her why? She replied

Upload to Disclose.tv

One does not manage/control/stress/ anger, one heals it and removes the root causes of the core issues from the body and in so doing one can heal the memories in the body.

You think that professional development is going to do it?