yeah........censor that.
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 am » by Daemonfoe

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol

no shit right?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 am » by Jimiboi

ridee wrote:i think we should all be outside celebrating with all that is happening around us ^^

we are going to win this , this shit is going dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

bring it bring it on

3 days i am going nuts and do not know why , something big is coming oyee

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!!! these native elders said that alot of creatures that have been hiding for thousands of years are waking up and walking amongst us again. there is supposedly a centaur/s been seen at saddle lake st paul area, trashing peoples cars and houses and sh*t. and not only things you can see , like evil spirits man, strange feeling in the air too much tension my mom shooshed me in a restaurant when I said my rights are god given. it was like i said voldemort. try learning to make compost it is a good investment if you like food, and also learn perrenial fruits like rasp,strew,blue(acid soil),goose - berries and rhubarb is prolific. the fruits don't need as good of soil except strawberries. BULLFIGTING IS FRICKEN COOL, BULFIGHTERS ARE AWESOME they FACE it themselves FFS and like get on there knees in front of the thing,kiss it then dance around while it tries to kill them
I AM GOING EFFING NUTS TOO MAN ! but i would never get :shooting: that close to a goddamn bull!! there trying to ban walkers from carrying ANY knives (including swiss army) where i live like wtf!. ppl got too much flouride man there pacified into comas they cant even think how to strike back. protests LOL they just go along with anything those pigs force on them. but the power elite think that there power can protect them from their ignorance A 711 CARRIES ENOUGH GASOLINE TO BURN DOWN WALL STREET. IF SOMEONE TRIED TO STOP YOU YOU MELT THE EFFER. GLASS BOTTLES BIC LIGHTERS GASOLINE BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :peep:
S.W.E.D GMO? JUST SAY NO!!!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 am » by Lifexp

jimiboi wrote:
ridee wrote:i think we should all be outside celebrating with all that is happening around us ^^

we are going to win this , this shit is going dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnn

bring it bring it on

3 days i am going nuts and do not know why , something big is coming oyee

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!!! these native elders said that alot of creatures that have been hiding for thousands of years are waking up and walking amongst us again. there is supposedly a centaur/s been seen at saddle lake st paul area, trashing peoples cars and houses and sh*t. and not only things you can see , like evil spirits man, strange feeling in the air too much tension my mom shooshed me in a restaurant when I said my rights are god given. it was like i said voldemort. try learning to make compost it is a good investment if you like food, and also learn perrenial fruits like rasp,strew,blue(acid soil),goose - berries and rhubarb is prolific. the fruits don't need as good of soil except strawberries. BULLFIGTING IS FRICKEN COOL, BULFIGHTERS ARE AWESOME they FACE it themselves FFS and like get on there knees in front of the thing,kiss it then dance around while it tries to kill them
I AM GOING EFFING NUTS TOO MAN ! but i would never get :shooting: that close to a goddamn bull!! there trying to ban walkers from carrying ANY knives (including swiss army) where i live like wtf!. ppl got too much flouride man there pacified into comas they cant even think how to strike back. protests LOL they just go along with anything those pigs force on them. but the power elite think that there power can protect them from their ignorance A 711 CARRIES ENOUGH GASOLINE TO BURN DOWN WALL STREET. IF SOMEONE TRIED TO STOP YOU YOU MELT THE EFFER. GLASS BOTTLES BIC LIGHTERS GASOLINE BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :peep:

:shock:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 am » by Astroboy777

He was... now so must we... :wink:

'When injustice & corruption becomes the law... rebellion becomes your duty'
.................................Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 am » by Rahkriga

daemonfoe wrote:LOL! Anonymous is going to fuck them so hard.

Wrong!! Anon will fuck US...YOU and me and everybody else hard. The more they hack...the more our rights regarding internet usage will be stripped from us. Anon is NOT doing the masses a favor with their acts. Theyre giving big bro the means to further fuck us over. Why dont you guys get it??? Anon is probably ran by the damn government themselves to create a problem they can come up with a solution for, thus reducing our rights.

People that wear masks are cowards. And people that hack sites to post penises are just gay...lame at the very least

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 am » by Frutty

Google Forced to Release WikiLeaks Volunteer's Gmail Info

Google and Sonic.net, a small Internet service provider, have been forced to hand a WikiLeaks volunteer’s email information to the U.S. government under a secret and controversial court order. The type of information released includes login IPs of the volunteer and those with whom he communicated by email, as well as their email addresses. Image

Sonic fought the order, dated January 4, 2011, but lost. Chief executive Dane Jasper told the Wall Street Journal that although the legal battle was expensive, “... it was the right thing to do.” It is unclear whether Google fought the order or willingly complied.

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/21 ... Gmail-Info
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 pm » by SamueltheLion

demobe wrote:Forget copyright infringement, You Tube is now complying with removal orders from governments to stop populist rage going viral

In a frightening example of how the state is tightening its grip around the free Internet

i don't find it frightening... it's predictable.

are you not aware of the game we're playing ?

people won't put up with it though, they don't realize their desire for a free and high speed internet has also been manufactured.

becoming ever more dependent on technology.

see transhumanism, rfid, internet junkies, cyberpunk and so on.

i am struck by the dignity, honor and innocence of the faces of the people of generations that came before us, i think we have all lost something very important, where is the courage?
we have all of this potential power to use, at our fingertips, with the internet, and now that everyone is being filmed, and can get their message out, who is really standing up?

if the message was good enough, it wouldn't even need the internet to spread around the world, jesus proved that. buddha proved that.

Beware the hijackers of movements, assassination of messengers, manipulation of society.

the external protest is only a refleciton of the internal objection to be treated as cattle by the authorities. but the system some are calling for and trying to defend, continues to do just that. Let your soul shine, let your heart roar... or are you not sick of this petty existence, of numbers, charts and scores?

greetings,

S. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

PreviousNext