Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 pm » by Ridee

i am saying this because i spend most of my time on Greece atm

from what i understand that far is that

Our deficit back at 2009 ( when all started ) was around 10% appearing as 6,4% before the elections and skyrocketed at 15,4% after the elections , it was increased by the head of ELSTAT statistic body , by the head of this body ho worked and still working for the IMF

this info is out with many many others and now all Greeks know that they have been sold and this week , Wednesday and Thursday they are voting for another series of cuts and i can guarantee that they will not pass this time

the ministry of finance along with several others are occupied by their own employes , nothing passes down to the people from them
the troika not able to find a space to start the meeting are getting out of the building and meet in restaurants and pitta giros kebab stores

today people in the public sector got their pay checks with 0€ because the government did the unthinkable and took all cuts directly from their salary xD

now they are send hundreds of eurocrats in Greece to take over the government because they are not able to collect the cuts needed to fund the banks ( Reuters ) under Horst Reichenbach , i mean WTF we kicked out the Germans 70 years ago

the government is breaking up from the inside , our new finance minister wants to become kalif a la place du kalif

i can go on and on but the thing is that people are now well aware , from the radio , TV , the Internet of what is happening and i strongly believe that this week is the end and when Greece falls everything will go down the toilet very soon after

now for me , it is going to the right direction , at least in Greece , the guy in charge behind this is some one i am following from February and i am 100% ( witch is very rare ) in tune with what is saying / proposing
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm » by Ridee

this is from reuters , i found it ^^

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/ ... GJ20111018

and the EUROGENFORCE , witch is military disguised as a special task low level terrorism ( riot police ) response team arrived in Greece along with the tanks a week ago , this is composed from German , Portuguese , Holland , Italian troops mainly and it is based in Verone Italy

now we know that the army is on our side ( thanks god for that ) and most of the police

guys , this is going dowwnnn this week i am telling you

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 pm » by Ridee

also , bomb spotted in the offices of our ruling party in Athens , police are already in place

i will need a live blog soon :p

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 pm » by Ridee

The site of the nazi troopers http://www.eurogendfor.eu/

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 3:10 pm » by SamueltheLion

interesting stuff ridee.

it's important not to get distracted by external events and the actions of others, and be conscious of what one oneself is bringing into the world.

most important i think.

as socrates said: care for your eternal soul.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm » by Daemonfoe

rahkriga wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:LOL! Anonymous is going to fuck them so hard.

Wrong!! Anon will fuck US...YOU and me and everybody else hard. The more they hack...the more our rights regarding internet usage will be stripped from us. Anon is NOT doing the masses a favor with their acts. Theyre giving big bro the means to further fuck us over. Why dont you guys get it??? Anon is probably ran by the damn government themselves to create a problem they can come up with a solution for, thus reducing our rights.

People that wear masks are cowards. And people that hack sites to post penises are just gay...lame at the very least

Dude. Don't you get it? Big bro is about to die. Big bro don't matter no mo.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 am » by SamueltheLion

daemonfoe wrote:
rahkriga wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:LOL! Anonymous is going to fuck them so hard.

Wrong!! Anon will fuck US...YOU and me and everybody else hard. The more they hack...the more our rights regarding internet usage will be stripped from us. Anon is NOT doing the masses a favor with their acts. Theyre giving big bro the means to further fuck us over. Why dont you guys get it??? Anon is probably ran by the damn government themselves to create a problem they can come up with a solution for, thus reducing our rights.

People that wear masks are cowards. And people that hack sites to post penises are just gay...lame at the very least

Dude. Don't you get it? Big bro is about to die. Big bro don't matter no mo.

meh, i don't believe that, of course, i am willing to be PROVED wrong, but that's the thing about most beliefs, unproveable either way. that's why a belief is not knowledge.

I believe: the un === big brother, the catholic church === big brother, i mean, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE PEOPLE! Wake up, PROPAGANDA, was invented and is the name of a catholic college.

these systems, institutions and so on, they are not just going to fade, there's more to come.

at the very least, we have hard times ahead concerning: food, electricity, public services (roads, water, hygeine etc etc) as the system is rocked.
Your faith will make you whole

Previous