Grand Canyon Bombshells: Ancient Egyptians Visited Canyon, G

Writer

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 am » by xromano

“Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon? And do you like surprises? I must tell you about this one Tom threw at me!” says Jonathan Gray of beforeus.com. Here is the story from Gray’s latest newsletter, presented with his kind permission.... Click here to read full

It is a great article. I love the story and video which are very interesting. Read and share your thoughts. :owned: :owned: :owned:

Writer

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm » by xromano

Strange. No idea? So no one interested in the Grand Canyon, huh? I think "Giant Bolts Of Lightning Formed Rift In The Earth That Became The Canyond" is a miracle. I think this canyon is a gift from Heaven. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Sometimes, you need to give people time to read and digest and reply.... Patients young padme
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 am » by Constabul

Actually this has been posted a number of times, by myself included.
Vary much so, thanks for taking the time to post the material. As even tho there are a number of threads on the subject, it being spotlighted from time to time will drawl in those that are interested in such things to begin with, that may not have seen it yet.

:cheers:

:hiho:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 am » by xromano

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:Sometimes, you need to give people time to read and digest and reply.... Patients young padme

Thanks for reminding. :owned:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 am » by xromano

Constabul wrote:Actually this has been posted a number of times, by myself included.
Vary much so, thanks for taking the time to post the material. As even tho there are a number of threads on the subject, it being spotlighted from time to time will drawl in those that are interested in such things to begin with, that may not have seen it yet.

:cheers:

:hiho:

I don't know it was posted before. But this is interesting and maybe some people haven't read it. Thank you, anyway. :cheers: