Gravity Called an Illusion by Scientist Taking on Gravity!!

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 am » by Warngen

BS...then explain how light can bend around galactic objects such as the sun..

and how the planets revolve around the sun and how satellites stay in orbit?

(not asking the poster to answer these questions, but the scientist who say gravity is just an illusion)
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 am » by Aragajag

This has already been posted by sockpuppet. Look down the page of topics.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 am » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 am » by Anuki

jetxvii wrote:
Not that he can’t fall down, but Dr. Verlinde is among a number of physicists who say that science has been looking at gravity the wrong way ....

Thnx for posting!
:flop:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am » by Anuki

warngen wrote:BS...then explain how light can bend around galactic objects such as the sun..

and how the planets revolve around the sun and how satellites stay in orbit?

(not asking the poster to answer these questions, but the scientist who say gravity is just an illusion)

Starting at 2.40
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWGb-pIAQ-E&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWGb-pIAQ-E&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Writer

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 pm » by Aman123

Isn't this skeptical?How gravity can be an illusion?It is true that scientists are still trying to understand gravity on Quatum scale because we have still not understood gravity completely.But I fully disagree that Gravity is illusion!! :alien:

I thinks,may be,as the distance of electron from nucleus increase force of attraction decreases and then increases for a particular distance range and then go on decreasing till a point that it is not enough for attracting electrons and these leakage attractive forces emerge as gravity waves(Weak).

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 pm » by Nihilgeist

Unless he can prove it through observation and experimentation, it's just like string theory:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 pm » by Eeeeeee

aman123 wrote:Isn't this skeptical?How gravity can be an illusion?It is true that scientists are still trying to understand gravity on Quatum scale because we have still not understood gravity completely.But I fully disagree that Gravity is illusion!! :alien:

I thinks,may be,as the distance of electron from nucleus increase force of attraction decreases and then increases for a particular distance range and then go on decreasing till a point that it is not enough for attracting electrons and these leakage attractive forces emerge as gravity waves(Weak).

aman123 You Got It...Gravity In Theory Is Simular To Heat. :flop:
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.