GREAT BILL COOPER SPEECH ON UFOS!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm » by Gloomylunatic

jetxvii wrote:Bill Cooper lied about JFK getting shot by the driver of the motorcade. it was not the driver it was a reflection off a bald mans head not a gun. still to this day no one has shown an actual gun in the drivers hand or any discernible parts.

again jet cooper debunked that video your talking about i gave you the links to and you didn't even see them but its koo just means you don't want to know the truth buddy!!!!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm » by Gloomylunatic

demobe wrote:Image

come on demobe!!
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3BRw_ihZRJI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3BRw_ihZRJI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Writer

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » by Ryanm3393

I dont know if anyone has noticed but it kinda looks like aliens are standing on either side of him, just skip it to about two and a half minutes.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 am » by Megame23

gloomylunatic wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Bill Cooper lied about JFK getting shot by the driver of the motorcade. it was not the driver it was a reflection off a bald mans head not a gun. still to this day no one has shown an actual gun in the drivers hand or any discernible parts.

again jet cooper debunked that video your talking about i gave you the links to and you didn't even see them but its koo just means you don't want to know the truth buddy!!!!

There is evidence the most shown copy of the zapruter film has been tampered with. In the copies bill had, it does look more like the driver shot him in the face. I really am not sure how to feel about what exactly happened to Kennedy.

But I know for SURE it wasn't Oswald, and that important pieces of our government were involved.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am » by Mozi!!a

funny vid gloomy.

Edit: but i wonder what Bill would have said about this video lol

Last edited by Mozi!!a on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 am » by Megame23

gloomylunatic wrote:
megame23 wrote:
mugenroshi8 wrote:didn't you all watch the X-Files? Even Fox Mulder's resolve broke at times...but that didn't mean shit did it?
William Cooper was one of the most humble and sincere seekers we've had the pleasure to learn from - the world grew a shade more dim after his death.

He was certainly a great man, but he was also NEVER one of the most humble. He insulted and discredited pretty much every other truth seeker, and now today we have people like gloomly, still clutching on the words of a misguided man, that got himself killed.

I greatly respect Bill for all the work that he did, the world is worse off without him, but he isn't the only one to have done great work.

WILLIAM COOPER WAS NOT MISLEAD BUDDY!

WILLIAM COOPER WAS MURDERED FOR EXPOSING 9/11 AND MANY OTHER THINGS OUT THEIR KEEP IN MIND ALL THIS SO CALLED SEEKERS LIED ABOUT WILLIAM COOPER MOST ARE DISINFO AGENTS OR COINTELPRO WORKING
FOR THE NWO DO MORE RESEARCH HERE ILL GIVE YOU A LIST WHICH MOST HATE CAUSE THEIR GOD IS IN IT LOL!!!! THEN I GET THE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHICH IS FIND WITH ME JUST MEANS THEY HATE THE TRUTH!!!!!!! :mrcool:

LINK FOR THE SHEEPLE
http://www.wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Masonic_media

You know what dude, Phil Schneider was murdered too, and he fought with greys.

Fritz Springmeier was thrown in jail for a lie.

So many others have been silenced. Bill had a lot of the truth, and they killed him for it. Others have been targeted for also having a lot of the truth. But I don't think Bill, or Fritz, or Phil had the whole truth, and I don't think hardly anyone does! But by working to piece together the research of all these men and so many others, we can find the truth.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 am » by Mozi!!a

that is unexceptable MG.

there can only be one

and thats bill copper lol :alien51:

Writer

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 5:52 pm » by Andrewd13

Wow im not really new to researching this kind of stuff but never heard of Bill Cooper. The whole idea of world gov't using aliens to force the world into what the illuminati wants makes very much sense and I have had that thought long before I joined this forum. I have alot of respect for most of you who have been doing research much longer then I have.

But I want to make just a few statements reguarding this info. First off if you look at ancient teachings and cultures there are layers of ideas and philosophys, for instance the field workers are told to worship one thing. The Church leaders tell them that but they feel they know the real truth and who the real "god" is, and this goes on and on like a chain the higher up someone is the more truth they supposedly know. With that being said, what in the world do those elitists believe in? Are they just so dellusional that they "blindly" follow Satan? I really think if you disect this although it is alot of stuff I think it comes down to tell you that The Bible is True. Christ is the savior. There is a Heaven and Hell. Satan is characterized and explained biblically and we know he leads people like puppets. Why would our world leaders want to ultimatily destroy christianity? Because they are lead at the top by the devil who wants to steal as many souls from God as possible.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm » by TheDuck

:hiho: and although I don't agree with some of what you've just said I respect your right to say it so carry on. :wink:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext