GREAT BILL COOPER SPEECH ON UFOS!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 3:23 am » by Mozi!!a

t0ne2 wrote:
demobe wrote:how can someone look for the truth when they already found the truth. :think:

"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing, for when I don't know what justice is, I'll hardly know whether it is a kind of virtue or not, or whether a person who has it is happy or unhappy."

i respect what you are saying :flop:

the thing is about the truth. know one knows the truth the real truth. i know the truth is what u make of.

but how do we know if thats the truth. u know :think:

trust the one who is looking for the truth not the on ho has alredy found it.

here is a vid that i always use every time my ego, gows wilde :D

Writer

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm » by T0ne2

demobe wrote:
t0ne2 wrote:
demobe wrote:how can someone look for the truth when they already found the truth. :think:

"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing, for when I don't know what justice is, I'll hardly know whether it is a kind of virtue or not, or whether a person who has it is happy or unhappy."

i respect what you are saying :flop:

the thing is about the truth. know one knows the truth the real truth. i know the truth is what u make of.

but how do we know if thats the truth. u know :think:

trust the one who is looking for the truth not the on ho has alredy found it.

here is a vid that i always use every time my ego, gows wilde :D

Of course, the more you know, the more you know that you don't know shit. I hope didn't come off as a Mr.Know-it-all.
Well I don't really like Jordan Maxwell because he imposes his belief system deep into his subject matter instead of delivering it and letting you decide for yourself. I find that most that come to admire him, have become indoctrinated and are more open to the new age movement and other new world deceptions. Also, as Gloomy Lunatic has pointed out in some of his video uploads concerning Mr. Maxwell and company, some of those beliefs are ridiculously wrong. Of course, that is just what I have come to believe about him. As he attempts to quote the bible in the video you posted, "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not".

Anyways, the truth, even if found, has not been revealed and exposed to the masses which are awakening but there is so much disinformation and propaganda out there that it is not as simple as saying, :ohno: "Look everyone, the truth!" :obsessed: For example, the video posted in this topic has been repeatedly brought into discussions concerning UFO's although Bill Cooper admitted to him being mislead by his superiors and others perpetuating this propaganda. Yet, After doing so many shows concerning these subjects, there are people who refuse to listen and/or acknowledge the facts in regards to the topic. Luckily, most of the information is still available for anyone to find, if they are so willing.

But in the end, if we must all be sheep, I will let the Lord be my shepherd. :peace: :cheers:

Previous