GREAT BILL COOPER SPEECH ON UFOS!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 am » by Megame23

This is a great speech Bill Cooper did, when he realized the alien truth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 pm » by Megame23

Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm » by TheDuck

That was the main catalyst toward my decent down the Rabbit hole.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:37 pm » by Mumin

Alo megame!
I started coming to this site because it was a good place to find loads of photoshoped pictures and post-processed video material. I do that for a living and it's always interesting to see what's out there, to see what obvious give-aways people don't notice etc. etc.
But somehow I quite often end up watching the videos you post here.
:-)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm » by Megame23

mumin wrote:Alo megame!
I started coming to this site because it was a good place to find loads of photoshoped pictures and post-processed video material. I do that for a living and it's always interesting to see what's out there, to see what obvious give-aways people don't notice etc. etc.

:flop: Great to know that my posts are getting people more interested in the search for truth!

Initiate

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm » by Cee420

Hey.

All thou Bill Cooper at first beleived the US gov is meeting aliens and believed in the Roswell crash hoax or how was it (haven't read his book), he later on stated that he believes the aliens are a government hoax ..he said he bought the fake documents he saw as real.

I read this stament a few months a go by him, but now i can find it ..found a thread on David Icke's forum about it, but i havent found his original statement yet ..but i sure read it

Bill Cooper said that Aliens are a government hoax
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104815

Ufo's are man made based on invention by Nikola Tesla, there are no aliens visiting Earth
flying-saucers-an-invention-by-nikola-tesla-t4819.html

:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm » by Megame23

mumin wrote:Alo megame!

Hey, since you said you were interested in some of the videos I post, I thought I would put together some of my favorite long interviews. :) I suggest watching in the order I have posted them, enjoy buddy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This last one you can watch one or the other, it was a text interview, so the first video shows the text, the next one has little dudes read it for you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 5:57 pm » by Megame23

cee420 wrote:Hey.

All thou Bill Cooper at first beleived the US gov is meeting aliens and believed in the Roswell crash hoax or how was it (haven't read his book), he later on stated that he believes the aliens are a government hoax ..he said he bought the fake documents he saw as real.

I read this stament a few months a go by him, but now i can find it ..found a thread on David Icke's forum about it, but i havent found his original statement yet ..but i sure read it

Bill Cooper said that Aliens are a government hoax
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104815

Ufo's are man made based on invention by Nikola Tesla, there are no aliens visiting Earth
flying-saucers-an-invention-by-nikola-tesla-t4819.html

I know, but I think he just went into denial about it because of his beliefs. It is a great speech loaded with facts, regardless of how he felt about it later.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 6:04 pm » by Mozi!!a

MAN HOPE GLOOMY SEE THIS ONE.lol AND ITS UP FOR DEBATE :flop:

Next