Great films

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 4:21 am » by Eliakim

The man that sued God

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostWed May 05, 2010 6:12 am » by jetxvii

this would be better if it was a documentary and they sued the Church for child molestation.

let me guess this movie ends where he has a revelation and joins the church to engage in oppressive activities like these favorite past times:

1.Stealing scriptures for the future New / Newer testament possibly from Batman comics.

2. killing anyone on burning stakes that don't follow a christian way, they humbly name it the Atheist / Agnostic Trials, where they destroy any consistent scientist that doesn't say that Dinosaurs were put their by the devil. (or the super devil)

3. Inventing fake places to scare people into thinking they are going there if they sit on the toilet and enjoy taking a crap.

4.Destroying any science text book that says the Sun is the center of the solar system and the Big bang happened and changing them to say "GOD" created this universe and that happened when the bearded white man snapped his fingers or passed gas that emerged through a wormhole thus creating our universe, and the Jesusaurus Rex went extinct for our sins.

if that was the case that would make for an excellent documentary...

just my opinion.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 6:32 am » by Lowsix

The sixteenth century Churches of the Inquisition Tremble at your indignation.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostThu May 06, 2010 12:06 am » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:The sixteenth century Churches of the Inquisition Tremble at your indignation.

I certainly hope so.

they tremble at the sight of children so making them shake must not take to much but to call molesting little children and me getting upset about it mean or unjust is a little scary to think that you think that way.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 12:44 am » by Constabul

Great Documentary,
The Naked Truth
[googlevideo]336514481856879216#[/googlevideo]

Great Film,
The Man From Earth

Upload to Disclose.tv

trailer only, look up on your movie sites.. or on utube.

Enjoy
:sunny:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:14 pm » by TheDuck

V for Vendetta

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=C9AZ0WQC

A trick with megavideo is:

If it says you have watched so much blah blah blah then disconnect internet (any way you can)

Go to RUN and copy this in ipconfig /renew exactly like that, press enter, re-connect internet and viola it now lets you reload and continue watching...(I do it daily lol, screw mega video)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"