Great news ! Bacon is good for you !

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 am » by Muchtyman

Latest in the fight when faced by hordes of Muslims . The Bacon Bazooka .............

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 pm » by Neversaydie

Why do different parts of a pig taste....well different?
I mean bacon tastes different to pork chops and gammon tastes different to belly pork, but they all come from the same animal. Why is this?
A chicken tastes like chicken which ever part you eat, also the same goes for cows and sheep.
Any ideas?
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 pm » by Tinman4higher

constabul wrote:human cruelty to animals does not change the fact that bacon is good tasting.

in your dare to learn, can you pose a solution that isn't a short sighted feel good response that addresses the multitudes that rely on a mass production market for source of food?

certainly i do not like what animals have to endure due to a modern human society, but how would you pose a solution?
or are you only going for the shock value with a holier then thou attitude.
have you ever watched a snake eat another animal, or a cat, don't you think that animal finds it cruel as well? < not that it excuses cruelty to animals, i personally think animals are our equals if not greater>
but really you site a interesting topic, that can be viewed from many levels.
if your god fearing type, then don't you believe that you have dominion over animals anyway. < only posing another slant of thought>
Of do you pose a strictly veggie diet, even tho we are meat eaters too. our tooth structure provides for tearing meat.

to eat is to kill, be it animal or plant.

any who.
Bacon is good.

in your dare to learn, can you pose a solution that isn't a short sighted feel good response that addresses the multitudes that rely on a mass production market for source of food?

It takes more resources and land to raise livestock than it does to grow veggies

if your god fearing type, then don't you believe that you have dominion over animals anyway.

No god I have heard of would treat these animals this way.

our tooth structure provides for tearing meat.

Not true, even herbivores have incisors.

to eat is to kill, be it animal or plant.

When was the last time that you had to fight an apple for a bite of it? :P
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm » by Tinman4higher

daemonfoe wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:I dare you to learn...

Oh geez...

Once we solve all the OTHER world's problems, then I might care about livestock...

The world's 1.5 billion cows produce quite a lot of methane, which is a greenhouse gas & contributes to global warming. How's that for a start :badair:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm » by Constabul

It takes more resources and land to raise livestock than it does to grow veggies

this is a statement not a solution, you have any stats on how much land it takes to grow veggies? do you understand soil types?

No god I have heard of would treat these animals this way.

read the bible, ever heard of sacrifices?

Not true, even herbivores have incisors.

yeah we could argue on if being a vagetarian or veggian is a healthy way of life etc, again this goes to protein and a number of other things, that indeed can be found in vegetables, and threw supplements, but found easier in the eating of meat... But again, soil types, and the viability to grow what you need comes into play, just because you have dirt, does not mean you can grow everything you need. and last i heard, they did not have many GNC stores in the outback, or in the sahara, as well as many other places.

Oh look a cute veggie eating turtle, he do not have teeth at all..

Upload to Disclose.tv

oh. well.. hmmmm

Oh look a cud chewing cow, you know they only eat grass, it's natures way you know..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ahhhhh . hermm ... ok well.. This must be a one time occurrence. Man had to be involved...
Here is another, veggie eating cow..

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock:
Anyway...

When was the last time that you had to fight an apple for a bite of it? :P

are you posing that an apple is not part of a living thing? that an apple is not a living thing? seems your splitting hairs.. So the level of struggle ones food gives, merits right or wrong?? missing the point here.

How do you feed 6.7 billion +/- people on veggies?
again, if you have some stats/ solutions i like to see em, because so far your falling into the
a short sighted feel good response

secondly

The world's 1.5 billion cows produce quite a lot of methane, which is a greenhouse gas & contributes to global warming. How's that for a start :badair:

are you serious? so what is your grand solution there? kill all the cows? might wanna watch those videos you posted.

gimmie a break, .. yes cow farts will be the end of the world threw "greenhouse gases"
Do you know how many people, animals, and toxic fumes the planet has produced since it formed?
<more then we have any record of> You know they farted too for millions to billions of years. But somehow, cow farts are gonna help push it over the edge, so we better find a solution for cow farts. 6.7 billion humans fart quite a lot too, what's your final solution there?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 pm » by Newdawnrising

I don't care if its good or bad for you, I LOVE BACON. :love:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm » by 99socks

newdawnrising wrote:I don't care if its good or bad for you, I LOVE BACON. :love:

Mmm... And I'm eating two pieces right now! :D
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm » by Daemonfoe

tinman4higher wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:I dare you to learn...

Oh geez...

Once we solve all the OTHER world's problems, then I might care about livestock...

LOL. You can't be serious. I guess if you believe that man-made global warming garbage. I'm sorry but the global temperature during the middle ages makes our "global warming" pale in comparison.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 pm » by Newdawnrising

99socks wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:I don't care if its good or bad for you, I LOVE BACON. :love:

ME TO! With eggs and bagels. :hugging: mornin, bg. :love:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 20, 2011 2:55 pm » by 99socks

newdawnrising wrote:
99socks wrote:

ME TO! With eggs and bagels. :hugging: mornin, bg. :love:

I have a wheat-free, gluten-free waffle with unsweetened apricot jam! ( :? )
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

PreviousNext