Great video by intelligent kid removed(video included)

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am » by Termite

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 9:24 am » by Toxic32

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 am » by RATRODROB

Its a wonder he (the kid in video) weren't tasered or shot by agents hiding in the bushes, haha.

I could not find one reason for this vid to have been taken down, although I kind of find it a bit queezy when adults set up their kids to do the talking for them to get more of the sympathy vote.

I honestly think the kid wouldn't have much of an interest or clue about the things he mentioned. could be wrong though.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 am » by Toxic32

RATRODROB wrote:Its a wonder he (the kid in video) weren't tasered or shot by agents hiding in the bushes, haha.

I could not find one reason for this vid to have been taken down, although I kind of find it a bit queezy when adults set up their kids to do the talking for them to get more of the sympathy vote.

I honestly think the kid wouldn't have much of an interest or clue about the things he mentioned. could be wrong though.

RRR

:flop:

I would have commented on the content and delivery but I don't think I have any constructive additions to what is happening in the US, other than to say from where I'm looking from your founder members must be turning in their grave. Like most government organisations reward has taken over service. When I say service I mean really looking after the greater good and the greater good looking after the country. Your former president J F Kennedy said.

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:21 am » by outlander-district6

RATRODROB wrote:Its a wonder he (the kid in video) weren't tasered or shot by agents hiding in the bushes, haha.

RRR

I agree...very scripted....but notice something more important!

the vid runs extremely like a political advertisement. His folks are either in politics, or lobbying.
Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am » by Termite

Yes, It seemed like a political statement to me also but I don't think it has anything to do with right wing or left wing politics. My impression was that it was a statement aimed at the government as a whole and trying to tell the public to open their eyes and see that this gov't needs to be dismantled and rebuilt without ANY party affiliations. That's was my impression, my 2 cents.