greek debt bought by CHINA

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 am » by Truthseeker

THE DEBT IS SO BIG usa will fall and the uk will lose billions the insurance bakers baking the debt in usa will be out of money they backed the insurance policy to cover greek debt hoping it would not default but it will so as china took the debt over and now owns the land of the greeks .
all greek money as ie the euro has been taken out of there saving banks by wealthy greeks and people living there with money it all as been exchanged for gold or silver and just like the past the greek people do not trust banks .its like 1939 again invaded by natzi bankers under the flag of the imf and the eu euro .
china will use all its wealth and wortless dollars to buye europe and its minerals like coal for its industry china is the worlds debt collector and owner of all you see in europe ,china is the new world order the one child rothschild experiment designed for our future ,marshal law is starting in bank rupt usa obanarna as alowed the chinese to take usa without a war .

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 am » by domdabears

LOL it's funny that everyone here thinks the worlds problems revolves around the US.

But of course China is buying it! China is the root of all evil in this fucking world and you fucking brain washed fuckin morons don't even give a shit!!!
You blame the wrong fuckin country!!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP!! IT'S CHINA THATS THE FUCKIN PROBLEM!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am » by 99socks

:o

:ohno:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am » by Zer0

domdabears wrote:LOL it's funny that everyone here thinks the worlds problems revolves around the US.

But of course China is buying it! China is the root of all evil in this fucking world and you fucking brain washed fuckin morons don't even give a shit!!!

Er......

DEATH TO CHINA THE GREAT WHORE OF BABYLON!!!

EDIT: I am not too familiar with ching mythology so replace Babylon with its eastern equivalent.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Three Chinese brothers, Bu, Chu, and Fu, want to illegally live in America. The brothers decide to change their names to seem American. Bu changes his name to Buck. Chu changes his name to Chuck. And Fu got sent back to China.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am » by 99socks

Seriously, just imagine if China didn't buy just the US... or just all the minerals in Africa... what if they bought up pieces all over Europe and South America and Australia...

...and then put military bases there?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 am » by domdabears

otoel wrote:
domdabears wrote:LOL it's funny that everyone here thinks the worlds problems revolves around the US.

Er......

DEATH TO CHINA THE GREAT WHORE OF BABYLON!!!

EDIT: I am not too familiar with ching mythology so replace Babylon with its eastern equivalent.

fuck your geeky ass mythology.
its a fuckin myth for geeks like you.

QUOTE IT!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Like our gleat Confutius said: Do all things everlytime good and light, that you may plosper...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 am » by Zer0

domdabears wrote:fuck your geeky ass mythology.
its a fuckin myth for geeks like you.

QUOTE IT!

I am guessing the miss refused to open her ass for ya again?

Its cool domdabitch, but...

Mythology is the reason why this forum exists and why you are fucking able to talk shit, so now tell me... who should go fuck themselves now?

Dont have to answer....I already see your man-whore taking his clothes off.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next