Green "Goop" Falling From The Skies In New York.. Strange..

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm » by The57ironman

chrisfryfyi wrote:this reminds me of that story of blood falling from the skies in india, and when they did a report onit, they disccoverd it had no dna like any on earth.. and this fell from the sky.. ill dig it up

i did hear of that
:ohno: ..........................again :vomit:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 pm » by Newdawnrising

I lived in Buffalo for years, i hated the place and Amherst is a shithole of a town. I almost worked for Tonawanda Coke, they thought twice about hiring me though. I guess i asked too many questions about the mega bombs of benzene, and ash deposits they release. They have been on the local news for years, they are facing a real kick in the ass from the EPA, DEC, and other federal agencies. Also the Niagara Airforce base is not too far to the northwest, the Buffalo International Airport is pretty much down the street. Yet this has never happend before??? Well they would just love you people to think that it's a mystery, however, in this region of the world somethings they get yellow rain. This region is a biological disaster area, people, and it's past industrial activities have taken much of my family, over several decades. None of this is my opinion, this is all plain and simple facts. If you need link i can give them to you. Because if you go digging for biohazard information for just Erie County NY, the list soon becomes unlimitted. You would probably get truely sick, if you looked up Niagara County, but that's not the topic at hand. :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm » by Thruster

Ok ....So why don't they just slip some of the substance into a sample jar and have it anylized?

:think:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

cus that would be finding out the truth, and they dont want that :hot:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm » by Cricketine

The raining blood story always had me wondering.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 2:36 pm » by Sigmund Ivarsson

A UFO bilge discharge? Shit also obeys the laws of gravity.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm » by Temps13

Yeah,as Chris says,there's that town where this stuff fell & all the people got flu like symptoms-we have to think,maybe this is the same phenomenon? :?:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous