Grey Aliens Sinister Plans For Mankind

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 am » by Malogg

Grey Aliens Sinister Plans For Mankind

Do ‘grey aliens’ really have a sinister plan for mankind as shared in this video from Discovery Disclosure? If so, what is it and what does that plan mean for the human race?
This Show looks into the Grey aliens, the most iconic Aliens in popular culture — and if in fact they exist, what their plan could be for mankind and the future of our planet.
Grey aliens (also referred to as “Roswell Greys”, “Greys” or “Grays”) are alleged extraterrestrial beings whose existence is promoted in ufological, paranormal, and New Age communities, and who are named for their skin color.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/ ... 70524.html
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:09 am » by Kerrblur2

bookmarked
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:46 am » by RATRODROB

started to watch, looked interesting and worthwhile, but 6 mins in and I had to bail out because of THE STUPID FUCKING MUSIC........................................................................................... :top: :bang;

Why do some doco makers drown out the narrators voice with STUPID FUKN MUSIC........ :top: :bang;

There should be a mute button so you can ELIMINATE THE STUPID FCKN MUSIC............. :top: :bang;

stupid fckn music fckd the whole vid, fck it, I were lookin forward to that vid................... :top: :bang;

Oh well................................................................................................................... :roll:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 11:57 am » by Slith

I agree RRR. It's a real pain in the ass when they do that. Even worse when they throw in the visually impaired voice thingy.

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 1:54 pm » by Rich316

Yeah like we're gonna be impressed and ask what the music was lol. I hate docos with music, it's just farking stupid. turn the shit off.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 pm » by godnodog

The way this shows are produced are, in my opinion, part of the the reason why this topic is not seriously considered, the other day i was watching the news on tv and those stupid horseholes passed a ufo video that was 5years old and clearly cgi (i mean CLEARLY CGI) as real. Than comes these stupid musics that had the extra layer of ridicule element to it.
In my opinon its on purpuse, its a part of the process of ridicule and disbelief creation, but of course there are also ridicule stories out there and thse are The ones who get the press (again on purpose).

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 pm » by Slith

Rich316 wrote:Yeah like we're gonna be impressed and ask what the music was lol. I hate docos with music, it's just farking stupid. turn the shit off.

I think certain music can emphasize/enhance a point. But to have this drivel all through the documentary is ridiculous and de-emphasizes the important points

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 pm » by pushtone

Until proven otherwise - Evil Facking Parasites .

Upload to Disclose.tv

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Writer

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm » by F.A.R.T.

was this what they had in mind???

Initiate

PostFri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 am » by Innosent

I think these things are some sort of biological probes. For Those of you who have the means, look into this case. My Uncle and aunt live(d) on a small Island in Northern Saskatchewan. They Claim that grey aliens harassed them one day. The story goes like this:

They awoke one day in the summer of 2010 to the sight of a small grey alien sitting on the chest of my aunt. My Uncle Bill, grabs the little guy, throws him through a window and then, a big grey communicated a telepathic message to him that said "For this, you will die in the same manner". Then, the two small ones somehow went inside the big one and they tried to escape by boat, but they claimed that the motor would not start and when they paddled away, they were pulled back to shore as if by magnetism.

These are all the details I can recall as I have only learned 3rd hand from my cousin. I would also like to add that since then, My uncle has died in a freak car accident and it was in fact similar to what happened to the little guy. My aunt is still with us however. I still don't have the gall to ask her personally, but I wish to find out more.

If any P.I.'s have the time and resources, go to Sandy Bay, Saskatchewan, Canada, and ask about this case involving Bill McKay (pronounced Mick-eye, NOT Mick-ay) get the full story and put it out there. I've got very little chance of convincing people because of my own whistleblowing.

I have my own theories now. I am starting to think that these things are remote controlled by humans who are testing out state-of-the-art technologies, and are not extra-terrestrials but, maybe I've overlooked something.

Next