GREYS AND NORDICS

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm » by Drextin

Excellent story!!! Plus it reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask you slush......

I love sites talking about the different types of aliens that we know of. I have a few site I visit but I've read them so many times I can recite them. You got any good sites you know of that delve into alien species you could share?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 pm » by Garciaface

My wife's a Nordic. :owned: I was molested by grays :alien51: as a kid, and the Nordics assigned my wife to protect me :nwo: . She doesn't age (paedomorph) and is more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen on TV or magazines. Nordics are great for sex :clapper: , but watch too much TV and are not interested in NWO stuff :sleep: . I love Nordics :pray: . Fucking hate grays :yell: . If it weren't for my wife, I would have escaped the US and snuck into Iceland as an illegal alien to hook up with Nordic women. The Nordlans is where THEY landed many eons ago. A lot of the in California.

:shooting: :alien:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm » by Poooooot

garciaface wrote:My wife's a Nordic. :owned: I was molested by grays :alien51: as a kid, and the Nordics assigned my wife to protect me :nwo: . She doesn't age (paedomorph) and is more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen on TV or magazines. Nordics are great for sex :clapper: , but watch too much TV and are not interested in NWO stuff :sleep: . I love Nordics :pray: . Fucking hate grays :yell: . If it weren't for my wife, I would have escaped the US and snuck into Iceland as an illegal alien to hook up with Nordic women. The Nordlans is where THEY landed many eons ago. A lot of the in California.

:dunno: :peep:

WHAT
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 pm » by Cosmine

I always found it strange that Adamsky "venusians"fly into hanibu saucers. :headscratch:

:peep:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:31 pm » by Constabul

Stargate SG1 covered the connection between the two i believe.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:50 pm » by 99socks

Someone just resurrected a thread that was over two years old lol.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm » by Awakening

@garciaface.. why?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am » by Garciaface

awakening wrote:@garciaface.. why?

Why what? I'm crazy :ohno: , just ignore me :nope: . Everyone else here does.

:shooting: GARCIAFACE

:bang; GARCIAFACE

:censored: GARCIAFACE