greys - how many think they are friendly?

Writer

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 3:31 am » by Dnile

This seems interesting to me... I wasn't really aware that most greys were organic servants of sorts, I thought they had their own agenda. I'm still pretty new to the site and I'm trying to piece all these different ideas expressed by people into something I can believe for myself. I don't really know the whole hierchy of alien races and all that..

Is there a certain mindset or vibration you must be to experience other beings or is this all really just random.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 3:46 am » by domdabears

Dnile wrote:This seems interesting to me... I wasn't really aware that most greys were organic servants of sorts, I thought they had their own agenda. I'm still pretty new to the site and I'm trying to piece all these different ideas expressed by people into something I can believe for myself. I don't really know the whole hierchy of alien races and all that..

Is there a certain mindset or vibration you must be to experience other beings or is this all really just random.

i wonder the same thing! i would also like to know :alien:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 4:57 am » by Hunyango

dont have much experience with the greys but to know if they are good or bad (aliens),trust your feelings.since they came from different sizes,faces and places,and so their intention is.in my case,I felt calm and peace when they are present and they smell good(smells like alcohol or something very clean).but when your heart is pounding,get the heck out of there because you are in touble.you just made contact with the black ones.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 am » by Tonybigman3

lightworker wrote:Is there anyone else out there that has had good experiences with greys?
I have had several occasions of seeing greys in my home (not seeing as such, but telepathically knowing they are there, and sensing they are there, so seeing with my minds eye.) My sister who lives in another country had the same experience at the same time (I found out some time after)
I can't say it was a bad or frightening experience, and even asked them why they were there, they replied "to get you used to seeing us"
I have never mentioned this to anyone but I am always reading they are bad etc, is there anyone else that think they are good? I am never afraid of them, and wish they would visit more often.
i dont know if they are good or bad but i think if they were bad we would all be exterminated from this planet.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

personally I think 5 greys are friendly, although I might have mis-read the question..
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 6:19 am » by Squarehead

I don't think they are what they represent themselves as being at all. :alien:

As for friendly.....How much friendship do you feel towards a bug? How about vice-versa? :alien:

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 6:42 am » by Lj2012

from what i have experienced, the greys are more like drones. i know when i feel a void or a "hole in the water" it's been them. so i'm not sure raising the question of them being friendly bring us any usable insight. i say that because i do not sense a life force in the greys. i detect the absence of conscious streams from them.......... i feel better having shared that. what a fool i was to say " no usable insight" my bad..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 am » by Kerrblur2

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 7:57 am » by Avimoas

see the vid

&

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 am » by Jon1313

Imagian in the future humans visiting a culture not as advanced on another planet we would take who ever we wanted and experiment on them how ever we saw fit
A lot of people assume that aliens that are far more advanced then us have reached a level of higher enlightenment :bullshit: they more than likely haven't, they just managed not to blow them selves to pieces, yet :owned:
A truly enlightened spiecies would probably care very little about us becuase the odds are that there have been hundreds of intelligent life forms that have destroyed themselves :help: and you can't save them all :nails:
I would say that there are greys on there home planet who do not agree with what there leadership is doing but they are oppressed by there own system of messed up pollotics :ohno:
Maybe they need a revolution on there home world the way we need one on ours :nwo:
P.S.love the new Smilies :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

PreviousNext