greys - how many think they are friendly?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 8:51 am » by Kerrblur2

you goto zetatalk.com, that crazy lady channeller nancy, has so much fricken info, and apparently her writings from the zetas, openly admit to abducting us to help there dying race and shit. and this lady is like pro-zeta's
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 am » by Jon1313

avimoas wrote:

I've heard that there are a lotof human mutilations each year that are covered up by " athorities"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:04 am » by Kerrblur2

no need for the same video twice on the thread

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:30 am » by Superdylan

It's not that simple. You cannot fully understand their motives without understanding the way they operate as well.

When you take an injured animal from the wild to help it recover, it's going to react in fear of you from the very start, regardless of your intent to help it. Same could very well apply for the 'greys'.

Also, don't you think it's a little bit strange for beings far more advanced than we could even comprehend to abduct and terrify innocent human beings just for the cruel pleasure of it? No, they're doing this for a reason, and good or evil, they're much higher above you in the food chain, so you best respect them regardless.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm » by Kerrblur2

hahahaha you all act like all you been out to applebees with these grey aliens. know them so well. the fact of the matter is, we REALLY dont know anything, its all speculation, even the crazy ass nancy lieber from www.zetatalk.com as far as i know doesnt know. we dont know if the andromedians are real/good if them reptilians are good or not, because no member in this site has ever sat dowbn and shook there hands, and for that matter any 3rd party affiliated with yea.

So the ones who watch us, and the ones who "USE" us. We REALLY honestly wont know until the full truth of the ETs are blown out for man kind to see. then they will start to show themselves who are good, and the ones who are bad will leave, because they are always behind the scenes.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:03 pm » by Kerrblur2

theres another example I have to point out, Yes we hear stories of that being true perhaps but no bro, theres noway any of us are TRUELY going to know anything until the ones who have there plans to open the door for some beers. like i said, probably the only credible person from the zetas is nancy and I cant even believe her yet. We dont know who is STS or STO yet until everything is revealed. :rtft: :headscratch: :think: :bang; :sunny: Truth bro!

But believe me, I listen to Alex Collier like 100 times, big dream maker there buddy and that human race that he talks about. would love to meet them if there really who they are.

Writer

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 pm » by Sceptical

:headscratch: :think: Have a theory id like to throw out here, Im not going to dispute the likelyhood of them actualy existing as the name says im a sceptic not a non believer!!. perhaps its all a goverment conspiracy, they used the roswell incident as a cover story, using the denial to initiate a conspiracy theory so they themselves could abduct people and mutilate animals to gather genetic material for experimentation, black ops, wouldnt be too difficult i suppose for them with limitless funds to construct this illusion, what people have experienced is very real, these terrible things have happened to them but not by the hand, claw, 6 fingered mitt of some race from another planet or dimension but by thier own goverment!!!!. Roswell and other such incidents around the world would make a perfect cover story, and the constant denial would only perpetuate the conspiracy theory, until as many have said its only the mentally unstable that believe that aliens exist. though what they have experienced is very real to them. just a thought.

Im still new to this and seeking answers myself, sitting on the fence :-|

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:33 pm » by domdabears

kerrblur2 wrote:hahahaha you all act like all you been out to applebees with these grey aliens. know them so well. the fact of the matter is, we REALLY dont know anything, its all speculation, even the crazy ass nancy lieber from http://www.zetatalk.com as far as i know doesnt know. we dont know if the andromedians are real/good if them reptilians are good or not, because no member in this site has ever sat dowbn and shook there hands, and for that matter any 3rd party affiliated with yea.

So the ones who watch us, and the ones who "USE" us. We REALLY honestly wont know until the full truth of the ETs are blown out for man kind to see. then they will start to show themselves who are good, and the ones who are bad will leave, because they are always behind the scenes.

:lol: Applebees :lol:

Writer

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 pm » by Kellenpsullivan

Very good theory skeptical, but it also has holes! Your saying that there are 3 foot tall govt. agents running around in alien costumes taking DNA samples out of random people? not impossible but very unlikely! The govt. does not need such an elaborate scheme to abduct you! :nwo:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 pm » by Kerrblur2

AppleBees :obsessed: :nails: :ohno: i'll book you guys for a table of 6.

listen dood is right about one thing during the cold war, we did use UFO propaganda to hide our plans against the soviet union.

I'm not a skeptic, but I've now read up on a "possible" 6 large very prevalent alien/humanoid races thats fly around us/live with us. None of you will know till one of these bad boys comes out

PreviousNext